Yeshiva University is helping students pursue their dreams by offering the Alexander Friedman Scholarships. These scholarships are giving students the funding they need to see their studies through to completion.
Yeshiva University is a private research university based in New York City. It is ranked 68th in National Universities.
The Alexander Friedman Scholarships at Yeshiva University mission is to bring wisdom to life through all that they teach by disseminating knowledge to students, acts of service in bringing wisdom to communities, and research in bringing wisdom to scholarly communities.
Starting in Academic Year 2022-2023, Alexander Friedman Scholarships at Yeshiva University plans to provide scholarships for students who attend undergraduate programs of their choice. The funds will assist young men and women with costs relating to student life such as tuition, housing, and meals.
Yeshiva University inspires and empowers students with a focus on character-building just as much as it does on academics.
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- University or Organization: Yeshiva University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- All international entrants and domestic students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate study programmes taught at Yeshiva are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be international undergraduate students at Yeshiva.
The winning students will be provided undergraduate study costs at Yeshiva University from the Alexander Friedman Scholarship Fund.
How to Apply
- Two letters of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a high school GPA of 85 or above. SAT or ACT scores 1170 or 24 respectively are optional to submit.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL –
- Duolingo – 110
- Students need to make an admission application to be considered for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official high school transcripts
Students applying for Spring 2022 must submit their admission application by 15th December and those applying for Fall 2022 by 1st February 2022.