Want to work as a software engineer? Amazon has internship opportunities for college students this summer.
Amazon, the world’s largest online store is offering paid summer internships for university students in the United States of America.
Amazon Summer Internship
Even though the main focus is to provide worthy experience, skills, and techniques to students who are passionate about IT and software development, this program will best prepare you for a role in business analysis.
Students will experience 12 weeks of training at Amazon, the first two weeks of which are dedicated to helping students build coding skills before they move on to working with an assigned manager and mentor for 10 weeks on projects.
Students who are interested in stepping into a professional career should apply to the course.
Here are more details about the Amazon Summer Internship
Financial coverage: Paid
Eligibility Criteria :
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in a Computer Science Bachelor’s Program or related STEM discipline.
- After completing the internship program, only one quarter or one semester of the bachelor’s program must be left.
- Applicant must know the syntax of languages including Java, C/C++/Python.
- Applicants must be equipped with fundamental computer science knowledge.
- Applicants must have strong analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Applicants must be experienced in optimization mathematics.
- They must be able to face technical challenges and provide effective solutions.
- They must be equipped with abstract thinking skills.
- It is a paid internship program.
- Interns will be paid $8244 per month.
- If the full-time interns work for more than 90 days, they will be given medical insurance.
- Paid leaves.
- If the intern is 18 or 18+, he/she can enroll in a 401k on day 1.
Job/Internship Description :
- Work with fellow Amazon workers to conceive, design and bring products and services to the market.
- To design and build technologies in a large, distributed computing environment.
- Create solutions to run predictions on distributed systems.
- Build storage, index and query systems.
- Designing and coding the right solutions
- The application process for paid internship is online. Click on the “Apply now” button below to apply for Amazon Summer internship in USA.
- Amazon Propel Program (Amazon summer internship) 2022 Start Dates:
- May 16, 2022
- June 6, 2022
- June 13, 2022
- June 20, 2022