We are pleased to release that applications for the Amsterdam merit scholarships will be open in 2022. Scholarship qualifications include academic excellence, good extracurricular activities, and a successful apprenticeship at DBS Computer Solutions.
A fully-funded scholarship is available through the International Students Office for students from non-EU countries who want to pursue a Master’s degree program at the University of Amsterdam.
The University of Amsterdam recently introduced a new degree program: the MBB or Medicinal and Biochemistry Bachelor’s degree.
The scholarship will be awarded based on the academic excellence of the candidates. It will cover all expenses for two years, including the cost of living.
The University of Amsterdam is the oldest and highest-rated world-class University, providing pleasure learning opportunities to its students.
It also offers internships to students who are studying in the field of business administration under the supervision of very qualified and highly respected professors.
Related Topic: TU Delft Scholarship Program in Netherlands 2022
- It is a fully-funded merit-based scholarship.
- The scholarship will cover the tuition fee of the degree program.
- A part of the living expense will also be covered.
- Amsterdam merit scholarship is offered for one year and can be extended for the second year of the master’s program.
Here is the list of fields Offered for fully funded Amsterdam merit scholarship in the Netherlands:
- Environmental Management
- Forensic Science
- Information Studies
- Data Science
- Physics and Astronomy
- Security and Network Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Stochastics and Financial Mathematics
- Artificial Intelligence
- Bioinformatics and System Biology
- Biological Science
- Biological Sciences: Ecology and Evolution
- Freshwater and Marine Biology
- General Biology
- Biomedical Science
- Medical Biology Tracks
- Brain and Cognitive Science
- Computational science
- Computer Science
- Earth Science
Here are more details about the Amsterdam Merit Scholarship
Financial coverage: Fully Funded
Deadline: January 15, 2022
Eligibility Criteria :
- Applicants must not be nationals of EU countries.
- Applicants shall not be receiving the support of the Dutch system in the form of study grants or loans.
- Applicants have completed their previous academic degree programme no longer than 3 years.
- As the scholarships are limited, the students will be selected based on their academic performance.
- Applicants must have excellent academic performance.
- The overall GPA of the applicants should be 3.5 or above.
- Applicants must be proficient in the English language, both in spoken English and English writing.
- Applicants must score well in IELTS/TOFEL.
- Applicants must fill application form accurately.
Other details :
- Academic record
- Letter of motivation (max 500 words)
- Proof of English proficiency (IELTS: 7.0, TOEFL: 100)
- A CV that includes a description of extracurricular activities
- Application for the scholarship is the same as for the master’s program. Click on the check box if you want to be considered for the UvA scholarship.
- Applicants must add a paragraph in the motivation letter describing why they want to be nominated for the scholarship and what it will do for their future academic career.
- Applicants will be informed about the selection decision.
- Make sure to submit the application for the Amsterdam merit scholarship in the Netherlands before the deadline.