Do you hold the ambition to study in Australia? We can make it become a reality.
Start your journey with the help of the ASEAN Scholarships at The University of Tasmania in Australia for the academic year 2022-2023.
The ASEAN Scholarship is a program created by the Australian Government for international students who wish to study in Australia.
This ASEAN Scholarships program provides a 15% tuition fee reduction for students commencing their higher degree studies in Australia.
To be eligible for the ASEAN Scholarships, applicants must be from an Asian country and be applying to study at ASEAN Scholarships UTAS for the first time.
The University of Tasmania is a public university that ranks 303rd in QS Global World Rankings and is one of the top public universities in Australia. It offers various degree programs such as Business, Law, and Engineering.
The University of Tasmania fosters academic freedom and we believe we maintain a high level of integrity in what we do in order to keep present and future students in mind.
UTAS is a vocational training college that provides a strong emphasis on practice-based learning to prepare students for careers.
The University of Tasmania offers an excellent student support program.
- Applicants must be international students on a student visa and must continue to satisfy the criteria for the grant of the visa.
- The applicants must be commencing at the University of Tasmania for the first time.
- The applicants must be whole fee-paying students.
- Eligible Countries: Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any undergraduate, honors, or postgraduate degree programme taught at UTAS can be undertaken.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- University or Organization: University of Tasmania
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
- Award: 15% Tuition fees
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission applications need to be submitted via the online portal of the university. Applicants are assessed automatically for the 2022 ASEAN Scholarship upon submission of their International Student Application. There is no need to apply separately.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- Personal statement
- Country specific academic requirements
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to meet the international admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL IBT – 76
- PTE – 50
- CAE- Grade C
- CPE – Grade C
- Cambridge BCE – Grade C
- UTAS English for Academic Purposes – 60%
The students selected by UTAS will be provided a 15% reduction in the registered tuition fee for the course’s duration.