Asian Development Bank Internship. ADB Internship program is a stepping stone for young graduates towards their shining careers.
The internship also gives us an opportunity as successful interns to build our experience as much as possible at this early stage of our career.
As an Asian Development Bank – Internship in Asia it’s a chance to work with a diverse team consisting of 60+ nationalities. During the internship program, participants will deal with projects, seminar tours, training, and General Assembly meetings.
The ADB offers a paid internship for selected young participants from all over the globe and gives them an opportunity to gain experience in international development cooperation.
The new ADB internship opportunity is open to graduates who are keen to gain professional experience based on cutting-edge research and development.
Furthermore, it’s a golden opportunity for students in the sciences, your academic department is a key beneficiary of our educational programs designed for scientists.
As part of the Asian Development Bank’s (ADB) vision, they select interns twice a year in order to make sure that their goal will be achieved:
an inclusive and prosperous Asia and Pacific. This means that ADB recognizes the significance of involving young talent from a variety of backgrounds.
ADB offers a wide range of social and economic development programs. It provides scholarships, internships, and mentorships to those talented individuals who can make a huge difference in the region.
The purpose behind this internship program is also to bring the talented graduates into one big network of talent so that together they could make a difference.
The Asian Development Bank internships of 2022 help develop skills that can instigate positive economic impact both in the private and public sectors of the interns’ home countries. Moreover, ADB interns have the chance to build their capacity with the organization’s set goals of the 2030 vision.
Interns can earn money during their internship programs.
They will also have the opportunity to work on professional and interesting projects in different business environments and they apply for their specific assignment at the beginning of the internship program which is asked by their company.
There are a lot of projects related to sustainable social and economic development on which the Asian Development Bank is working and one such project is called the C change –V vaccination Initiative with VIDA.
C VI-19 is a project focused on mitigating the impacts of Climate Change by providing knowledge, finance, vaccination services, and community engagement through local partnerships in order to increase vaccine coverage among vulnerable populations.
Asian Development Bank actively collaborates with a number of other institutions including multinational banks, multilateral financial institutions and multinational organizations like the World Bank, Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, Global Environment Facility, World Health Organization, World Trade Organization.
Unique opportunities await the interns of developing countries at ADB! They will have a chance to learn the working strategies of the world’s top banks and financial institutions as well as to gain insight into how to scale for global impact in Asia and beyond.
Candidates from developing regions can also benefit from an excellent international environment, where they will be encouraged to build professional networks and explore potential career paths with an array of development professionals.
The internship at ADB is a great opportunity for aspiring business executives, designers, and environmentalists to gain some experience while learning more about the NGO. ADB prides itself on hiring its interns before anyone else which gives them the upper hand when it comes down to getting fired up.
Asian Development Bank Internship 2022:
- Asian Development Bank
- 8 weeks to 11 weeks.
Asian Development Bank Internship Benefits:
- ADB provides a limited amount to cover part of the airfare travel cost should air travel be necessary between the internship location and the authorized point of origin.
- ADB prefers its interns for full-time jobs over others if there arises any related job opportunity.
- The interns will get a chance to start their careers from a world-class organization and under the supervision of highly talented and experienced professionals.
Eligibility Criteria of Asian Development Bank Internship 2022:
- The candidate must have academic/study related to ADB’s projects.
- The candidate must be proficient in English.
- The candidate must be having some professional experience related to the ADB projects.
- The candidate must be a national and citizen of ADB member countries.
- The candidate must be either a master’s or PhD student in one of the ADB member states.
How to Apply for the ADB Internship Asian Development Bank Internship 2022?
- An essay and CV must be uploaded on the online form.
- All the essay questions must be answered properly.
- The candidate has to submit a motivation letter that shows the interest of the candidate towards the chosen assignment.
- Make sure to submit the application before the deadline avoids any error.
- The eligible candidates have to apply online through ADB Career and Employment System (ACES).
- The candidate must have selected the related ADB assignment.