Australian National University AGRTP Scholarship
Each year the Australian National University attracts 150 students from diverse regions of the world to pursue degrees at ANU.
By providing students with the opportunity to learn at one of Australia’s most premier universities, ANU is offering diversity in intelligence and resources to students from all over the world.
The Australian National University is now accepting applications from international students to apply for the ANU International Research Scholarships in Australia, with the closing date set at February 15th, 2022.
The Australian National University AGRTP Scholarships welcomes students from a variety of different backgrounds and cultures, who are able to work together as one in a united community.
They provide their students with real-world experience in the form of internships by joining alongside a diverse group of some very talented individuals.
The duration of the ANU Australian Scholarship Master’s Degree will be for 2 years, whereas for doctoral studies the duration will be 4 years. Australia is currently the third most popular destination for international students to study.
Australia’s Department of Education and Australian International Education Foundation (AIEF) offer Research Master’s Scholarships and Postgraduate Coursework Scholarships for Undergraduate Sub-degree Program at an Australia.
University or the AIEF through a network of partner universities in order to give more scholars the chance to venture down a new education path, while conducting leading research projects..
The AUN Scholarship for foreign students is designed to pull out the best of the most intelligent and talented individuals who wish to use their education in order to pursue a future career in the relevant areas of specialization.
Australian National University is a key research institution that sits in the heart of Canberra, the capital city in Australia. Renowned globally for its dedication towards education and research, the university has established itself as a world leader among other similar institutions. Specializations include mathematics, computing, and biomedical engineering.
Australian National University AGRTP Scholarships 2022 Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: Australia
- University: Australia National University
- Course Level: Master and PhD Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: 15 April 2022.
Australian National University Scholarships Benefits
- ANU Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship. A list of benefits is given below:
- Tuition Fee Cover
- Books/Course Materials
- Monthly Stipend
- Overseas Student Health Case (OSHC)
- Round Airfare Tickets (Reallocation)
- Allowance for Living
- Thesis Allowance
Fields of Study Australian National University AGRTP Scholarships
ANU University Scholarship in Australia for International Students is offering Scholarships in Most Academic Majors/Faculties. The list of the fields is given below.
- College of Arts & Social Sciences
- College of Asia and Pacific
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Engineering & Computer Science
- College of Law
- College of Science
Eligibility Criteria for Study Australian National University AGRTP Scholarships 2022:
- Both Australian and International applicants are eligible.
- A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree certificate.
- Scholarships are awarded through a competitive process, based on an applicant’s academic record, research output, and prior research experience.
- A candidate must have English Language Proficiency Certificate to get admission.
Visit Here: BI Presidential Scholarship 2022 In Norway
WHY STUDY AT ANU UNIVERSITY?
Growing Destination: Australia is currently the Third most Popular Destination for international students. Excellent Education System. Studying in Australia is a fantastic way to further your education and career prospects.
How to apply for the ANU International Scholarship program 2022?
- The applicants have to apply online through the ANU website.
- Select your Program and mode with due attention.
- Provide all your detailed personal information, e.g., name, address, date of birth, country, etc.
- Complete all the required fields for each level.
- Complete your application carefully.
The Application Process is Fully Online. Follow the steps to apply. To Apply, Please Visit the Official Website of the Australia National University Scholarship.