Berlin Scholarship Program in Germany 2022 is a chance to have fun, challenge yourself and learn new skills. This scholarship will help you to go forward in your career.
The world has become a global village thanks to the usage of communication technologies.
Established four months ago, this fully-funded scholarship in Germany is devoted to overcoming such growing cyber issues.
In this workshop, the participants will discover ways to avoid crossing privacy boundaries. They will also learn about the loopholes that leave them vulnerable to serious privacy breaches.
Also, this Berlin Scholarship Program provides a great opportunity to practice and be familiar with how assessments and security protocols are carried out in the field.
The Berlin Scholarship Program 2022 is an initiative of the Berlin State Department for Economics, Energy, and Public Enterprises. Scholarships are offered to international applicants who wish to pursue their post-graduate education in any of the twelve German universities, provided they meet the program’s key requirements.
The Reporters without Borders Germany in the capital city in the country of Berlin wants to allow journalists reporting in countries at war or affected by major crises to relocate there indefinitely with every amenity covered.
The most vulnerable journalists to these digital threats are journalists in countries that aren’t democratic or don’t have solid laws protecting reporters and their sources.
The program’s aim is to provide trainees with the skills, practical knowledge, and resources to deal with these issues effectively.
The RSF Germany Fund has been able to bring much-needed assistance to a number of journalists from around the world who have been threatened with violence for their unbiased journalistic work – including those who have been living under death threats because of their reporting in war zones and tumultuous regions.
Berlin Scholarship Program in Germany 2022:
- Reporters Without Borders Germany
- Berlin Senate Department for Economics, Energy and Public Enterprises.
- 4 Months
- From March 1st, 2022 until November 30th, 2022.
Eligibility Criteria of the Berlin Scholarship Program in Germany:
- Professional journalists, bloggers, media professionals, and citizen journalists from war zones and crisis areas can apply.
- The journalists who are being threatened by digital threats in their home countries.
- The individuals must be eager in learning about digital security and passing the knowledge to other journalists in their home countries.
- The candidates must show their willingness to return to their home countries.
- The candidates must be proficient in English.
- The candidate must have adequate journalistic experience.
Check: Amazon Summer Internship
Berlin Scholarship Program 2022 Benefits:
- A monthly stipend will be provided to each participant.
- The visa processing and visa fee will be taken care of.
- The participants will be provided with a pleasant residence.
- All the travel costs will be covered to and from Berlin.
- The daily public transportation will be free for the participants.
- The participants will be given a deep insight into the activities of Reporters without Borders Germany which is a globally active journalist and human rights organization.
How to Apply for Berlin Scholarship 2022 in Germany?
- The applicants have to send their signed applications with the required documents via Signal Messenger Service +491636743853.
- If you have a Proton Mail Account, send your application on the account rsf.digitalfreedom[at]protonmail.com
- You can also send your application along with the documents as encrypted email to digitalfreedom[at]reporter-ohne-grenzen.de (GnuPG/GPG-Key).
- Fill the Berlin Scholarship 2022 online application and questionnaire in Pdf form.
- You have to save two Pdf files of the above forms.
- Complete these Pdf files on your computers.
- You have to save these Pdf files and send them to one of the given addresses.
Berlin Scholarship 2022 Deadline:
- The last date to apply is November 29th, 2021 at 23:59 (Central European Time).