BI Presidential Scholarship in Norway 2022 for all students is offering for its scholarships plan available to domestic as well as worldwide students.
BI Norwegian Business School offers international students a bachelor’s scholarship that covers half the tuition fees. The general application deadline is December 15th, so please be sure to apply before then. BI Norwegian Business School also offers campus locations in Oslo as well as Bergen for Norwegian and international business education respectively.
Benefits Of BI Presidential Scholarship:
There are two different scholarships available for Norwegian as well as International Students:
A full tuition fee waiver and stipend for each semester will be given. The duration of BI Business school is 2 years. The student will be able to cover 705 of their expenses.
Only a full tuition fee waiver is available for Norwegian Students for about 2 years. But students should meet the academic requirements.
Visit Here: Leading The Middle East Scholarship
Eligible Masters Program:
- Applied Economics
- Business Analytics
- Digital Communication Management
- Data Science for Business
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Quantitative Finance
- Leadership and Organisational Psychology
- QTEM Masters Network
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Accounting and Auditing
- Sustainable Finance
- Law and Business
- Applicants should have at least A GPA on ECTS scale or high grade in their previus degree
- Applicants should be admissted in Masters degree program at BI Norwegian Business School
- All Worldwide students as well as dosmectic students are eligible to apply for this Norway Scholarship 2022 at BI institute
- BI-Luiss Joint Masters in Marketing program is not eligible for this scholarship program
Academic Progression Requirements:
- Atleast 30 ECTS in evry semester
- Minimum grade should be ‘B’ for each semester
Number Of Scholarships:
10 scholarships for international students and 10 for Norwegian students are available for the year 2022
Selection Of Recipients:
- BI Norwegian Business School aims to build a diverse and international student body.
- Applicants should be admitted or applied for masters program at BI
- Applicants should start masters studies at BI business school
- Seleted countries and selected partners institutions will be given priority
- Applicants should convert their grades according to ECTS scale
- Applications should have good academic results, extracurricular achievements, GMAT/GRE/CAT scores, and personal achievements
- Applicants should accept the admission offer lette dispatched by BI business school
- There is a good news that international students applying for BI Presidential Scholarship would also be considered eligible for MSc International Scholarship
- Final decisions may not be appealed furthur
The last date to apply for BI School of Business Scholarship is 1 March 2022. No applications will be accepted after the deadline.