Applications are open for BIT Chinese Government Scholarship program in China. Beijing Institute of Technology is offering fully funded scholarships to pursue masters and PhD degree programs under the Chinese Government Scholarship Scheme.
Beijing Institute of Technology provides students with world-class quality education by providing top-ranked and established faculty and staff members. Students can be assured that they are receiving the best instruction possible because their professors will help them focus on what is important to make a successful career.
Beijing Institute of Technology’s CSC scholarship for international students, 2022, ensures that bright minds from around the globe receive the high-level of education they deserve.
China is known for being a very daring and adventurous country with a rich and diverse culture that has thrived on the far reaches of the planet over many millennia. However, times have changed and now China recognizes the importance in encouraging and facilitating an environment that allows people to feel comfortable enough to grow.
These, scholarships are available for bright and intelligent students from around the world who can add something unique to not only their communities but also to their respective cultures as a whole!
The main goal of the CSC scholarship is to create an international community of bright young minds who are eager to make the world a better place and are committed to the process of studying in China.
Bit’s scholarship program provides a great opportunity for students to learn graphic design and computer sciences in the university level. The courses will help them to cultivate their sense of artistry and develop essential skills in various applications that are used for designing mobile interfaces and creating web projects, among other things.
The Beijing Institute of Technology offers a platform to work alongside other students and faculty members to learn the different cultures and develop new skills through hands-on training.
It’s important for one to be able to maintain discipline with their studies in order for them not miss out on any important details throughout their education so they can better prepare themselves for a career after school.
It’s an excellent opportunity for international students to study abroad but don’t want to afford it due to the burdens placed upon them by their finances.
China offers international scholarships like the CSC Scholarships given out at Tsinghua University for those with outstanding abilities and a keen interest in studying at a Chinese institution of higher learning.
Offered Courses for BIT Scholarship (English Taught)
- Aerospace, Chemistry and Chemical, Mechanical, Mechatronics Engineering
- Computer and Technology
- Design and Arts
- Foreign Languages
- Life Science
- Management and Economics
- Mathematics, Physics
- Information and Electronics
- Humanities and Social Sciences
The deadline is April 15, 2022
Eligibility Criteria :
- All candidates must be non-Chinese Citizens.
- Candidates must abide by all Chinese Laws and Regulations.
- Candidates applying for the master’s program must be under 35 years and have a bachelor’s degree.
- Candidates applying for the Doctoral Program must be under 40 years and have a master’s degree.
- Candidates must be in good health.
- A minimum level 5 in HSK is required to enroll in Chinese-specific programs.
- A minimum IELTS score of 5.5 or 80 in TOEFL is required to enroll in English teaching programs.
- Candidates must have a one-year of relevant experience if they are applying for MBA.
Here are the benefits of BIT Scholarships:
- CSC scholarship will cover full tuition fees.
- The scholarship will also cover accommodation.
- Free medical insurance.
- Candidates will also receive a monthly stipend of CNY 3,000 for the master’s program and CNY 3,500 for the doctoral program.
Other details :
- CSC Application form
- Detailed CV/Resume
- Two Letters of Reference
- Personal Statement
- Recommendation from BIT Advisors
- Physical examination evidence
- Language Proficiency Report
- Non-criminal record evidence
- Letter of financial guarantee
- Passport Photocopy with the Chinese Visa page
- Certifies copy of diploma/transcript
- The application process is online.
- Candidates must select Type B and the agency number is 10007.
- Then pay the application fee of CNY 600.
- Candidates must pass the material review and then have to give an interview (time and method will be informed to the candidates beforehand).
- After the interview, candidates will be registered in the academic review.
- Pre-admitted students will receive a pre-admission notice.
- Applicants must cover the pre-paid tuition fee.
- Applicants must sign the commitment form for the BIT scholarship.