Applying for the British School of Fashion International Scholarships at Glasgow Caledonian University will enable you to get your higher education in the UK.
Students can submit their applications for British School of Fashion International Scholarships to fund their studies in the following academic year: 2022-2023.
This British School of Fashion International Scholarships application can be taken by students of either international or domestic origin. It awards master students in the fashion business who are interested in studying at Glasgow Caledonian University.
Selected students will be granted a sum of £5,000
British School of Fashion International Scholarships
Glasgow Caledonian University is a public university that ranks as the 601st-best university in the world.
Glasgow Caledonian University is a public university that was founded in 1993 and it currently has 6,000 students attending. Having scored 4.1 on 5 stars for favoring student experience, the University enjoys the reputation of being one of the top 100 modern universities in UK.
The objective is to bring about an improvement in the development of programs the promotion of new collaborations so as to provide a structure for R&D along with international business development.
Glasgow Caledonian University is an institute focused on student empowerment.
Students are encouraged to pursue their passions without regard for specific careers. For example, if you think about it, creativity isn’t just limited to art. If you’re creative, there’s probably something you could do in the business world that’s just your speed!
British School of Fashion International Scholarships is known for its excellent student support services that give students a chance to be innovative. What specifically makes GCU exemplary in this regard (for example, opportunities to work on college newspapers or start-up businesses)
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the UK.
- University or Organization: Glasgow Caledonian University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: £5,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Eligible Countries: UK National students and overseas applicants are both eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to take up MBA Luxury Brand Management, MSc Luxury Brand Marketing, or MSc Fashion and Lifestyle Marketing at GCU.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be applying to study on fashion programmes at GCU London starting in January 2022.
- TheBritish School of Fashion International Scholarships applicants must be able to cover their living costs in line with the UKVI requirements when applying for a Visa.
The selected students will be provided partial scholarships worth £5,000 to the selected students to conduct their MSc studies at GCU.
How to Apply
- Academic and professional certificates
- Academic transcripts
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a relevant UK honours degree 2:2 (or equivalent).
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- PTE – 54
- Cambridge Advanced English (CAE)- C
- ISE – Pass level 3rd
- The applicants are required to submit an admission application for a full time through the university portal. Then, the students need to apply for the scholarship by logging in here.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Statement of purpose
- Letter of reference