Chancellor’s International Scholarship Program | 2022-23 Study In The UK
Application for the Chancellor’s International Scholarship Program in UK is now open for the year 2022.
The Chancellor’s International Scholarship at the University of Warwick is offered to international and EU applicants for Ph.D. studies every year on a competitive basis.
The Chancellor’s International Scholarships are allocated annually via a combined postgraduate research scholarship competition and are open to all International, EU and British students studying in any discipline offered at Warwick.
For 2022 / 23 entry there will be up to 40 Chancellor’s International Scholarships available to be awarded to the most outstanding International and EU Ph.D. applicants.
The scholarships offer a one off payment of £15,500 as well as partial fees for four years (total of £43,000). A University tuition fees waiver is also awarded. Many students who have been awarded these scholarships form friendships that last a lifetime.
The Chancellor’s International Scholarships program offers fully funded scholarships for international students looking to benefit from their acceptance into any of the four universities that are part of the program.
The University of Warwick is offering the Chancellor’s International Scholarships for overseas Postgraduate research applications for entry in October 2022.
The University scholarship at Warwick is intended to offer full support and maintenance awards to international doctoral students of the highest caliber.
Applicants may be from any discipline and come from anywhere on our planet – it’s a one-of-a-kind opportunity!
Visit Here: BI Presidential Scholarship 2022 In Norway
This Scholarship is available to be awarded to the most brilliant International and EU PhD applicants who wish to enroll in a degree program at the University in order to study a variety of topics including mathematics, physical sciences, life sciences and engineering.
Chancellor’s International Scholarship in the UK Fields:
1) Faculty of Science, Engineering, and Medicine:
- Computer Science
- Life Sciences
- Warwick Manufacturing Group
- Warwick Medical School
2) Faculty of Arts:
- Classics and Ancient History
- English and Comparative Literary Studies
- Film and Television Studies
3) Faculty of Social Sciences:
- Centre for Applied Linguistics (CAL)
- Centre for Educational Development, Appraisal, & Research (CEDAR)
- Education Studies (ES)
- Centre for Lifelong Learning (CLL)
- Centre for Teacher Education (CTE)
- Centre for Interdisciplinary Methodologies (CIM)
- ESRC Doctoral Training Centre (ESRC DTC)
- Institute for Employment Research (IER)
- Politics and International Studies (PAIS)
- School of Law
- Warwick Business School (WBS)
- Warwick Foundation Studies
Chancellor’s International Scholarship Program in the UK:
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Warwick, UK
- Host Institution(s): University of Warwick, UK
- Scholarship Type: Full Scholarship
- Scholarships Worth: See scholarship benefits (below)
- Study level: Ph.D. Program
- Number of Awards: Several
- Nationality: International students
Benefits of Chancellor’s International Scholarship in the UK:
For 2022/23 entry there will be up to 42 Chancellor’s International Scholarships available to be awarded to the most outstanding International and EU Ph.D. applicants. Awards made for entry in autumn 2022 will include both of the following:
- The full payment of tuition fees (worth up to £24,010)
- A maintenance stipend in line with UKRI rates (provisional £15,609 for full time award holders in 2022/23, expected to be confirmed February 2022)
- A Research, Training and Supporting Grant (RTSG) of £5,000
- Length of funding: 3.5 years, unless you are already in your first year of study when you apply then the length of funding will be reduced accordingly.
Duration of Program: 3.5 years unless you are already in your first year of study when you apply then the length of funding will be reduced accordingly.
Eligibility Chancellor’s International Scholarship in the UK
- Applicants for a Chancellor’s International Scholarship must also be applying for a PhD at the University of Warwick to begin in October 2022;
- Students currently enrolled on a PhD or MPhil/PhD at the University of Warwick may apply in their first year of registration only;
- Applicants must either be assessed as ‘overseas’ for fees purposes, but there are no other nationality criteria;
- Applicants may be from any discipline at Warwick.
- Scholarships cannot be deferred to the next academic year.
Application instructions of Chancellor’s International Scholarship in the UK:
To apply, you must read the PGR Ranking Criteria. You must submit your course application then submit your scholarship application online together with the supporting documents before 11:59 pm (GMT) on 20 January 2022.
It is important to read the 2022 Chancellor’s International Guidance Notes and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship. Please visit the Website: https://warwick.ac.uk/services/dc/schols_fund/scholarships_and_funding/chancellors_int