The Columbia University Virtual Scholarship program has recently announced that it will now be accepting applications for its 2022 program.
These fully-funded scholarships are open to students from all over the world. You’ll have to cover an initial application fee but after that, it’s fully funded!
Some of our virtual online scholarships are available for bachelor’s and master’s degree programs
Moreover, participating in the Obama Foundation Scholars Program at Columbia University doesn’t cost you an arm and a leg – there are no fees attached for this one.
Columbia University is one of the top 25 universities in the U.S. and one of the best 200 educational institutions in the world, according to QS.
If you are smart, looking to bring about positive change in the world, and aspire to help many people through your work, then it’s time to apply for your very own international virtual scholarship now!
The Obama Foundation announced virtual scholarships on COVID’s 19th wave.
With a stipend and other benefits, you can now study at home.
This is one of the best opportunities to live at home and study abroad!
Columbia University Virtual Scholarship Details
- Country: USA
- University: Columbia University
- Required Degrees: Bachelors/Undergraduate
- Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
- Scholarship Category: Virtual Scholarships/On-Campus
- Deadline: 22nd Dec 2021
- Full Tuition Fees will be covered.
- A monthly stipend will be provided
- Living expenses will be covered.
- Basic Dental, Medical, and Life Insurance to the students.
- Air-Tickets as well
- Personal Video Statement.
- Response to short essay questions.
- CV required.
- Scanned academic documents.
- Proof of English Language Certificate.
- 2 Letters of Recommendation.
The following are the requirements for the Virtual Scholarships at Columbia University.
- The candidate must be an international student from a country other than the United States.
- The applicant must be fluent in English.
- Complete the online application form completely and accurately.
How to Apply
For the Virtual Scholarships at Columbia University, the full application procedure is completed online.
The deadline to apply for a Columbia University Virtual Scholarship in the United States is December 22, 2021.