Another round of funding, another trip to the USA, and a turning point in what you do. It’s been great seeing you guys here.
Applications are now open for the Community Engagement Exchange Program 2022-23. Get them here.
Participants from more than 100 countries all over the world are invited to apply for the CEE program in the USA. If you can demonstrate that you already speak/read/write English fluently the IELTS or TOEFL is NOT required!
The goal of this Community Engagement Exchange Program is to have international participants come together to discuss and work on issues related to women, sustainable development, gender equality, participatory governing systems, resilience, youth participation, development programs that specifically help women, promoting girls’ education in the region, giving voice to women who are currently oppressed by society/community practices/traditions/social constructs.
Check: Amazon Summer Internship
The exchange program will last for three months in the United States.
The program will run for 1 year, and one doesn’t need to achieve good grades in order to join. Additionally, it’s not an academic program.
The CEE program 2022-23 is fully sponsored, and all expenses will be covered for the selected candidates.
The IREX-USAID exchange program and the role of our government in supporting national development through citizen and community engagement are supported by IREX and is an initiative of the U.S Government.
Details About Community Engagement Exchange Program
- Country: United States of America
- Duration: 3 Months in the USA
- Value: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 14th January 2022
The program covers the cost of most expenses associated with:
- J-1 visa support
- Round-trip travel from participants’ home city to the U.S.
- Monthly allowance to cover housing, meals, and other living expenses while in the U.S. and
- Accident and sickness insurance
What’s Unique About USA
- Some of the most Valued International Universities are in the U.S.
- U.S. Universities offer Excellent Support Facilities
- U.S. Degrees have an Excellent International Reputation
- All Products Produced by U.S Universities are in the US. They Produce Quality Students with Millions of Skills & Modern Technologies.
- All Types of Social Apps are in the US, Facebook, WhatsApp, Google, Youtube.
- I use Facebook it’s in the US, I use
- Google it’s in the U.S, I use WhatsApp it’s in the U.S, YouTube it’s in the U.S.
- FB CEO Mark Zuckerberg, Microsoft Owner Bill Gates, Ex-President US Barak Obama, John F Kennedy President are all US Universities Graduates.
- Applicant must be a citizen of the following mentioned countries.
- Applicant should have at least 2 years of professional experience.
- Applicants must be living in their home country.
- Applicants should be proficient in the English language.
- Applicant should not be a permanent resident of the USA for the last three years.
- Applicant should not be related to IREX.
- The age requirement of the applicant is 21 to 28 years
Countries from the following regions are eligible to apply for the CEE program 2022-23:
South and Central Asia: Pakistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Maldives, Nepal.
Western Hemisphere: Bolivia, Brazil, Jamaica, Mexico, Paraguay, Peru, Trinidad and Tobago, and UruguayColombia, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras
Africa: Angola, Botswana, Cameroon, South Sudan, Sierra Leone, Tanzania, Uganda, Zimbabwe, Zambia. Democratic Republic of Congo, Ethiopia, Guinea, Ghana, Kenya, Liberia, Mozambique, Malawi, Madagascar, Mali, Niger, Nigeria, Namibia, Rwanda, Senegal, Sudan.
Europe and Eurasia: Armenia, Albania, Serbia Turkey, Ukraine, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, North Macedonia, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Georgia, Hungary, Herzegovina, Kosovo, Lithuania, Azerbaijan, Latvia Montenegro, Moldova.
East Asia and the Pacific: Brunei, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Republic of the Marshall Islands, Singapore, Cambodia, Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Mongolia, Thailand, Timor-Leste, and Vietnam Burma.
How to Apply:
The application process for Community Engagement Exchange Program 2022-23 is online