Cross Culture Program In Germany 2022
Cross Culture 2022 in Germany will be inviting 120 active professionals or volunteers from 46 countries of the world to collaborate with experts and thought leaders who are interested in strengthening civil societies by offering an outstanding fellowship program to 20 select delegates out of the 120 attendees to participate in an academic conference that is fully funded by non-governmental supporters.
The German Cross-Culture Student Exchange Program 2022 is inviting applications from international students to spend two to three months in Germany.
The program, which is fully funded, will allow a group of 120 students from across the globe to experience and study in different areas all over Germany. Applications close on the 1st February 2022 at midnight and can be submitted by following the link below.
The Cross-Culture Program 2022 is one of the most prestigious cultural exchange programs for international students. With funding support of up to $40,000 that includes a generous stipend, CCP 2021 allows applicants to live and work in Germany while also attending classes at one of several prestigious German universities. Applications are open through August 3rd!
CCP 2022 is Sponsored by the Federal Foreign Office of Germany and implemented by IFA. The Cross-Culture Program is designed for people who are committed to improving society through their work in relevant organizations.
Basically, Cross Culture Program in Germany is a paid program, and internees are paid almost 1100 euros per month. The Culture Exchange programs are provided for a maximum of 3 months.
Cross-Culture Exchange Program (CCXP) is a fully-funded, prestigious program that aims to provide 120 individuals from around the globe with the opportunity of a lifetime: to come to Germany for 4 weeks and explore this wonderful European nation while also living with families.
CCP Fellowships will help professionals and active volunteers to perform cross-cultural exchange through study tours, business meetings and corporate visits.
Don’t feel like studying or volunteering abroad just yet? No worries! Just consider participating in our Intercultural Traineeship or other PAIR programs Berlin has to offer ( http://culturexnetwork.org/berlin/education/ ).
Cross Culture Program in Germany 2022 Details:
- CCP Host Country: Germany
- Duration: 2 to 3 months.
- Host Organization: Institut für Auslandsbeziehungen
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Number of Participants: 120
- Deadline: 31st January 2022
Financial Benefits of Cross Culture Program in Germany 2022:
This summer program in Germany is a Fully Funded Student Exchange Program in Germany & will cover all the expenses which Includes:
- Round Trip Airfare Tickets
- Monthly stipend: €550
- Full Accommodation
- Health Insurance
- A monthly ticket for public transport within the place of residence
- A Refund of Applicable Visa Fees.
Applicants from Germany:
- A monthly allowance of 1,100 euros
- A reimbursement of roundtrip airfare
- A reimbursement of applicable visa fees
- Health insurance
Fields and topics Cross Culture Program in Germany 2022:
- Policy and society
- Sustainable development
- Media and culture
- Digital civil society
- Human rights and peace
Eligible Criteria of Cross Culture Program 2022:
- Applicants must have a minimum age of 23 when applying.
- Experience in a civil society organization in their country of origin or volunteer work in a civil society organization.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Ability to stay abroad for an extended period of time.
- Applicants have been or are engaged in social activities for a long time.
- Applicants can demonstrate full-time experience in their field.
- A collaboration with a target country organization has begun or is planned.
- A further language skill, particularly German, is possessed by the applicant.
Required Documents of Cross Culture Program in Germany 2022:
The following required documents have to be uploaded online:
- Letter of motivation.
- Recommendation letter by your current employer/home organization.
- Photo (optional).
How to Apply for the Cross Culture Program in Germany 2022?
- The candidates have to apply online on the given application portal.
- Make sure you have all the documents ready for upload.
- Complete your application by providing relevant data and then upload your required documents.
- Make your CV in the English language.
- Prepare your letter of motivation in the given format.
- Your letter of recommendation must also be formulated according to the given template.
The application process for the Cross Culture Program in Germany 2022 is completely online. Complete the application process by uploading all the required documents in the link above.