CU Group Undergraduate Scholarships. To encourage ambitious international students to study for their undergraduate degrees in the UK, Coventry University London (CU) has announced a scholarship to subsidize all CU Group Undergraduate programs for one year starting in 2019.
The scholarship is intended to help eligible applicants with their living costs while they are completing their degree, offering them all tuition fees covered as well as £7,896, provided that they remain full-time students at CU.
CU Group Undergraduate Scholarships
The scholarship is open to international undergraduate students attending CUL. In order to apply, one needs only to submit an application for admission and nothing else.
The scholarship award is worth approximately $5000 and will be given for just one year.
Coventry University London is a public research university in England.
CU London, part of the Coventry University Group, is dedicated to making higher education available to more people through its flexible study options that accommodate a range of student needs and lifestyles.
Coventry University offers students the option to break down their qualifications into separate modules as opposed to getting a degree at an institution that requires full-time attendance.
This means that students will have the option for earning credit for various courses in smaller portions such as completing three six-week courses during a semester instead of just one full year’s worth of classes.
Application Deadline: The applications must be submitted between January 2022 and July 2022.
Brief Description for the CU Group Undergraduate Scholarships
- University or Organization: Coventry University London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £5,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
Eligibility Criteria of CU Group Undergraduate Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All foreign applicants are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programmes offered at Coventry University London can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must hold a conditional offer for a CU campus undergraduate course at CU London.
- The applicants must be self-funded students
How to Apply for CU Group Undergraduate Scholarships
- How to Apply: Students must apply for admission through the UCAS portal. All applicants will be considered.
- Degree certificates
- Academic or professional referee
- Admission Requirements: The students must meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
Benefits of the CU Group Undergraduate Scholarships
The selected international undergraduate students will be provided £5,000 for one year of studying at CUL.