The very well-known DAAD Summer Exchange Program in Germany is now available for all international students in Germany! And it’s even more exciting because you could be a recipient of the Fully Funded DAAD Summer Exchange Program for this upcoming summer 2022.
All participants are allowed to apply. IELTS/TOEFL is not an impaction for participation.
DAAD University Summer Exchange program is a fully-funded 18-week program that is open to international students and it includes German language courses.
There are not many opportunities for Young Students where they get to travel to new places or visit their country without having to pay anything. This opportunity is one of them.
The goal of this particular course is to do just that- deepen your understanding of the German language.
Being a student is not necessary in order to be eligible for the program. You just need to do your research well when it comes to Academic Disciplines when you are applying.
Students in Bachelor’s and Master’s programs of all disciplines are eligible to apply. Students in Postgraduate – Specialized Higher Education – programs can apply, provided they have completed courses in This field.
The program will be held between June to November 2022.
Are You Excited to Join the DAAD Summer Exchange Program in Germany for Free?
A detailed description of the DAAD Summer Exchange Program in Germany is given below.
Details About DAAD Summer Exchange Program in Germany
- Country: Germany
- Duration: 18 Weeks
- Dates: June to November
- Value: Fully Funded
Check Here: British Scholarships Without IELTS
- Applicants must be enrolled in university.
- Proof of German Skills is required.
- They should be able to follow lectures in the German language and collaborate with them.
- Applications are open to graduate students and students enrolled in master’s degree programs in any subject area.
- Applicants must be minimum of 18 years or older to apply for the program.
- Bachelor students must have completed at least two academic years at the start of the scholarship period.
DAAD Summer exchange program will cover all the expenses for the full duration of the Program. will provide the following benefits:
- One-off Scholarship Payment of 1,061 euros.
- It includes Accommodation and course fees too.
- A Travel Allowance will be provided.
- Health and accident insurance cover
Who can Apply?
- Students in Bachelor’s and Master’s programs of all disciplines are eligible to apply.
- Bachelor students must have completed at least two university years at the start of the scholarship.
How to Apply
The Application Process is Online.