The purpose of the Deans Scholarships is to support students making a strong push toward pursuing their bachelor’s degree in the USA.
Our hope is that these awards will enable those who have been accepted as applicants for a bachelor’s degree within the USA to utilize these scholarships as a means of fostering ongoing momentum on behalf of furthering their education.
Finlandia University is a small, private university located in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula and dedicated to academic and spiritual growth and service since 1925. It has been ranked as a top Midwest university since 1965 and its campus features stunning views of Lake Superior.
Finlandia University is on its way to becoming one of the most transfer-friendly universities in the country.
The university has several unique tuition initiatives, numerous merit-based scholarships, and one of the most affordable tuition rates for a private university in the upper Midwest.
Details about Deans Scholarships for International Students
- University or Organization: Finlandia University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $3,500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- High school cumulative GPA of 3.0. Renewable by maintaining a GPA of 2.75 at Finlandia University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be eligible, applicants must have to enrol in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the following:
- Affidavit of financial support
- Financial Statement
- Personal Statement
- Admission Requirements: Students must hold a previous degree certificate with relevant marks.
- Language Requirement: Finlandia requires international applicants to send ONE of the following official scores for admission to degree programs: DUO LINGO, TOEFL, SAT 1, IELTS, PTE, or STEP (Japan only). Scores must be fewer than two (2) years old
Finlandia University will provide the award amount of $3,500 for aspirants in the USA.