The Emile Boutmy Scholarship 2022 Program in France is open for applications for students in their sophomore year of study.
This scholarship is offered for both master’s and bachelor’s degree programs.
This is an ideal chance for the top-scorers to have access to international opportunities that include real job offers from companies working on cutting-edge technologies.
Emile Boutmy Scholarship 2022 – Study in France
Furthermore, the scholarship is open for international students confirming their identity as international students.
It is a good opportunity to consider if you want to study in one of the European countries. You can also check other scholarships to study in Europe without worrying about financial expenses. Make sure to apply for the scholarship before the deadline ends.
The Emile Boutmy scholarships are granted to top students who study at higher education institutions throughout Europe.
This scholarship in France aims to support outstanding and talented international students who cannot study abroad without financial support.
Every year, students of all nationalities are given the opportunity to study at Science Po thanks to Emile Boutmy’s scholarship provided by several sponsors including BNP Paribas, Chalhoub Group, RATP Foundation, and L’Oreal.
Details about the Emile Boutmy Scholarship Program 2022
Financial coverage: Partially Funded
Deadline: February 23, 2022
Eligibility Criteria :
- Swiss and Norwegian students cannot apply for this scholarship in France.
- Applicants who have dual citizenship, one of which includes EU citizenship, are also ineligible.
- This scholarship is not open for exchange students studying in France.
- Students who are already availing other scholarships cannot apply for the Emile Boutmy scholarship in France for international students.
- The scholarship will be awarded on merit, so applicants must meet the program criteria and be outstanding with an excellent academic record.
- Applicants should be international students from non-European countries.
- The applicant’s family ought not to be an expense filer inside the European Union.
- Applicants from Quebec for expert’s and lone wolf’s levels can apply.
- Applicants must be applying for the program for the first time.
- Applicants must be proficient in French/English, depending on the program they are applying for.
Other details :
- Proof of pay and reports which clarify the family’s financial situation
- Educational plan
- Curriculum Vitae
- Official Transcripts
- Duplicate of visa
- Language test
- One academic reference
- Emile Boutmy scholarship will be awarded to international students starting their first year of studies at Sciences Po.
- The scholarship will offer a tuition grant of €3,600 to €13,000 per year for the undergraduate program.
- Students will also receive an additional cost of living (if applicable).
- €12,200 per year towards tuition fees of 2 years’ master’s program.
- Applicants are encouraged to take part in sports exercises.
- Applicants are required to provide proof of income and other documents to indicate their family’s financial situation.
- Applicants who once applied cannot apply again for the Emile Boutmy scholarship.
- Applicants have to pay the application fee.
- Applicants must apply for the scholarship before the deadline, applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Students applying for the Emile Boutmy Scholarship must indicate during admission that they intend to apply for a scholarship in the section of financial information of the application.
- The deadline for the undergraduate program is 23 February 2022.
- The deadline for the master’s program is 30 November 2021.