The purpose of Entrepreneurial Spirit Scholarships in Netherland is to support a student in undertaking a bachelor’s degree program in trade and business administration.
Erasmus School of Economics and Business is an international university situated in Rotterdam, Netherlands.
Visit here: British Council GREAT Scholarships 2022
It currently enrolls more than 5000 students from over 100 different countries.
Established in 1983, the school aims at providing higher quality bachelor-level programs for potential future entrepreneurs who want to make a mark through their own initiative and drive for success in this global marketplace!
Erasmus University is a public university in the Netherlands named after Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus. It has seven faculties and focuses on topics such as health, wealth, governance, and culture. Its social work program is among the best in the country.
As one of the largest universities in the Netherlands, Erasmus University Rotterdam has around 23,940 students and seven faculties to study from.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by 1 February 2022.
Rated among the top 100 universities in the world, this is a well-known institute for providing high-quality education with an international perspective that can only enrich those who choose to study here.
Its unique strength is its accreditations which makes it easy to obtain certain qualifications offered at other institutions.
Eligibility of Entrepreneurial Spirit Scholarships in Netherland
- Eligible Countries: EEA
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor programme in International Business Administration
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Application for the scholarship is open for prospective students of the IBA programme starting their studies in the academic year 2022/2023. The candidate has a nationality belonging to the European Economic Area (EEA), entitled to pay the statutory tuition fee.
Brief Description of Entrepreneurial Spirit Scholarships in Netherland
- University or Organization: Erasmus University
- Department: Rotterdam School of Management
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: € 2,209
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
How to Apply for Eligibility of Entrepreneurial Spirit Scholarships in Netherland
- How to Apply: The first step is to register for the Bachelor International Business Administration programme in Studielink.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the following:
- A concise entrepreneurial dimension essay of a maximum of 850 words that answer the following questions:
- A budget plan using this template, explaining how you are going to finance years 1, 2, and 3 of the IBA programme
- Admission Requirements: Students must have to meet the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants with an insufficient level or grade based on the type of diploma must take an English language proficiency test in order to qualify for the programme.
- What does entrepreneurship mean to you? Please also describe what experiences shaped your view on entrepreneurship (200 words)
- How do your past and current activities demonstrate your entrepreneurial spirit? (200 words)
- What are your plans for the future and why? (200 words)
- What is your motivation to apply for the scholarship and why would the mentorship and financial support be best invested in you? (250 words)
Benefits of Entrepreneurial Spirit Scholarships in Netherland
The university will provide the annual statutory tuition fee (€ 2,209 in 2022/2023) as well as yearly book fees to a maximum of € 600 per year, conditional upon annual re-evaluation.