the School of Public Health at the University of Queensland is offering an environmental Epidemiology Honours Scholarship worth $45,000 AUD to a 3rd or 4th-year undergraduate student who has shown interest in environmental epidemiology throughout their studies.
The purpose of the Environmental Epidemiology Honours Scholarship Bursary is to encourage research. This bursary is to encourage both domestic and international students who will be or are currently enrolled in an honors degree program that entails environmental epidemiology.
Awards can also help encourage students to get a degree. Students may be motivated to study hard because of the prestige associated with winning one.
The University of Queensland is an emerging Australian higher education institution recognized for upholding one of the world’s highest academic standards and consistently producing some of the most promising and alluring scholarships here and abroad.
We offer a wide range of services and support programs for new students, including comprehensive orientation programs.
While studying at the University of Queensland, students will gain practical experience, knowledge, and skills that will give them the edge they need to exceed expectations in their careers.
In a safe and supportive atmosphere, you can achieve world-class learning and career opportunities.
Details about Environmental Epidemiology Honours Scholarship
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: Domestic and international students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: administered by the School of Public Health
- Course Level: Honours degree
- Awards: $5000
- Access Mode: Online
The value of the scholarship will be $5000 as a one-off scholarship towards the cost of tuition fees of the approved program at the University of Queensland.
- Students have received an offer for a full-time approved program and intend to commence or have commenced in the 2022 academic year.
- You must be new students or currently enrolled students.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Honours degree in the School of Public Health
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
Application Deadline: The application submission period for this scholarship will end on January 7, 2022.
How to Apply
- Supporting Documents: Must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants need to meet the entry requirements of the programme.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details
- to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the honours degree coursework at the University of Queensland. After being registered, candidates can complete the online application form for this education award.