Apply for the Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Scholarships without IELTS in 2022. Find all of the Erasmus scholarships that don’t require IELTS here.
An Erasmus Mundus scholarship will give you the chance to enroll in a master’s program and study abroad.
The best thing is that all expenses related to your study, accommodation, tuition fees, and even health insurance coverage are covered under this scholarship. No GRE/SAT scores are required, so if you’re awaiting your results or haven’t taken these tests yet don’t worry!
You can also transfer credits you have earned previously so no need to retake classes if you once attended a similar program.
Last year they sponsored 2,450 international students to help them with their studies. This year they will sponsor 2756 international students. The Erasmus scholarships are very well respected on a European level and can be applied for in almost any academic field.
There is no previous experience required. You will study courses in different semesters, in different countries and universities. As well as you will do a part-time internship with companies in different countries.
The maximum duration of the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship is three semesters, with a possibility of extension for up to two (2) additional semesters. Applicants must be enrolled in an Erasmus Mundus Master’s Course in order to apply for this scholarship.
It’s possible to study without the IELTS exam in Europe. There is a myriad of scholarships that don’t require the IELTS in order to be awarded and made available. An intriguing option that has been named by many sources as an optimal choice is The Erasmus Mundus Scholarship.
It consists of a multitude of distinct master’s programs for each subject and it’s offered for Italian Students specifically. They’re currently offering applications for the academic year 2022.
Details About Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Scholarships 2022
- Scholarship Country: Europe, and other Countries
- Funded by: European Commission
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Degree Level: Masters
- Deadline: Programs are open and will End in March 2022 (Each Course has a Different Deadline)
No. of Scholarships
2,756 for the Academic Year 2022-2023
Benefits of the Erasmus Scholarship
Erasmus is a Fully Funded all expenses covered scholarship program for all the students. They will cover all your expenses.
- Monthly Stipend (almost 1100-1200 Euros per month)
- Free Tuition Fee.
- Travelling Allowance.
- International Airfare Tickets
- Travel Allowance from Country to Country when your Semester will be Finished.
- No Bond Restriction to return to Country.
- Job Visa granted after a Master’s/Ph.D. The degree to work in Europe after the degree.
- Erasmus is like Fulbright of Europe. With so many benefits, you must consider this opportunity.
Visit Here: Government of Romania Scholarships
There are over 100 Erasmus Mundus Courses, ranging from
- Computer Science
- Social Science
What is Not Required for the Scholarship?
- Result awaited students can also apply
- GRE is not Required in any Program
- No IELTS
- No need to contact any professor or else
- No work Experience is Required.
- People with at least 16 years of education can apply for it.
- No age restrictions.
- People with CGPA between 2.5 to 3.0 have been selected also. So, low CGPA holders must take a chance
How to Apply for the Erasmus Scholarship
The Application Process is Online. To Apply for the Erasmus Scholarship.