Best European Government Top Rated Programs. The Erasmus+ scholarships Without IELTS for the academic year 2022-2023. This is the best scholarship ever. This is a European government-funded, master’s and Ph.D. degree program that does not require you to take IELTS. The application process for this position is completely free. You are also free to apply regardless of your educational background or whether you have previous work experience since the requirements are not very strict due to the nature of this job. The result of the student applying for a scholarship program, not only can apply for Erasmus.
There are many scholarships for international students which require no IELTS score. These awards can provide you with full benefits for your path to achieving your degree in Europe.
In this program, you will spend time in different universities throughout Europe. in different countries of Europe depending on the degree program. The Erasmus will award 2756 Scholarships this year. Erasmus is a highly prestigious scholarship program that gives students the opportunity to go abroad for study and travel. It’s offered by several institutions and countries worldwide and it allows one to gain new perspectives on life and on learning while visiting beautiful cities across Europe.
The Erasmus Scholarship is open to any citizen from any part of the world. The duration of the scholarship is two (2) years for Master’s Degree courses and three (3) years for doctoral degree courses. Students need to make sure they have the proper paperwork in order before they apply for Erasmus Scholarships. You can download this checklist to help with your process. The following information about the Erasmus+ Scholarship 2022 is available below:
Details About Erasmus+ Scholarships Without IELTS
- Scholarship Country: Europe, and other Countries
- Funded by: European Commission
- No. of Scholarships: 2,756 for the Academic Year 2022-2023.
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Degree Level: Masters, PhD
- Deadline: End of March 2022 (Each Course has a Different Deadline)
What is Not Required for the Erasmus+ Scholarship?
- No IELTS or TOEFL Requirements.
- Result awaited students can also apply
- GRE is not Required in any Program
- No need to contact any professor or else
- No work Experience is Required.
- People with at least 16 years of education can apply for it.
- No age restrictions.
- People with CGPA between 2.5 to 3.0 have been selected also. So, low CGPA holders must take a chance
Benefits of the Erasmus+ Scholarship
Erasmus is a Fully Funded scholarship program that covers all of your expenses.
- Erasmus is like Fulbright of Europe. With so many benefits, you must consider this opportunity.
- Monthly Stipend (almost 1100-1200 Euros per month)
- Free Tuition Fee.
- Travelling Allowance.
- International Airfare Tickets
- Travel Allowance from Country to Country when your Semester will be Finished.
- No Bond Restriction to return to Country.
- Job Visa granted after a Master’s/Ph.D. The degree to work in Europe after the degree.
Alternate of IELTS for Erasmus+ Scholarship
- if you have a degree from a language institute, you can submit documents related to your proficiency in the English language.
- On average 6.5 bands in IELTS at least are accepted for every program. GRE is not required in any program.
- You can check if your university accepts any other language tests?
- A new alternative English language test is available, called the Duolingo English Test Proficiency. It can be taken from anywhere using your smartphone or tablet!
There are over 100 Erasmus Mundus Courses, ranging from:
- Computer Science
- Social Science
Last date to apply for Erasmus+ Scholarship Without IELTS is different and varies from program to program. Some will end in March 2022.
How to Apply for the Erasmus Scholarship
The Application Process is Online. To Apply for the Erasmus Scholarship. Please: