Erasmus+ Scholarships Without IELTS 2022 is a highly rated and well-respected scholarship program that awards skilled workers, professionals, and entrepreneurs across the world with financial grants that enable them to travel abroad and receive exposure to other cultures. ERASMUS SCHOLARS WITHOUT IELTS is now available for all nationalities and ethnicities.
Erasmus+ Scholarships Without IELTS 2022 | Fully Funded
Erasmus is a fully-funded program that will give you the opportunity to study for a Master’s and a Ph.D. degree in different universities.
The Erasmus Mundus Scholarship program is aimed at international students who wish to study abroad in three different universities in three different countries from the European Union.
In order to be eligible for this scholarship, there is no need to contact us as part of the application process. In fact, We do not charge any application fees to submit forms nor are there specific work experience quotas for us to approve you. We even accept applicants with low IELTS scores.
While studying abroad, you’ll be living in different countries each semester and attending classes at international universities. You will also be applying for part-time internships with global companies!
This year they will support 2756 Scholars, Last year, they provided over 2,450 scholarships to international students.
Erasmus Scholarship grants are only for students pursuing their Masters’s Degree, MPhil, or Erasmus Fellowship.
According to sources, Erasmus is issuing the highest number of scholarships ever in 2021. Erasmus mentions that so far they have given out 2,450 scholarships since its inception.
All citizens of countries across the world can apply to be a part of the Erasmus Scholarship Program.
Erasmus+ Scholarships Without IELTS 2022 Details
- Sponsored by: European Union
- Countries: Europe
- Funding: Fully Funded
- Course Level: Master, PhD
- Deadline: End of March – Different for Different Program
How does Erasmus Scholarship work?
In this scholarship, you will travel and study in three European countries in three different universities and get a dual degree awarded by two universities.
As we’ve already said, the length of time you plan to spend studying abroad will depend on the program itself. But most programs tend to last for either one or two years and also take place at colleges and universities in different countries throughout Europe, Australia, and even America.
Erasmus is a Fully Funded all expenses covered scholarship program for all the students. They will cover all your expenses.
- Monthly Stipend (almost 1100-1200 Euros per month)
- Free Tuition Fee.
- Traveling Allowance.
- International Airfare Tickets
- Travel Allowance from Country to Country
- No Bond Restriction to return to Country.
- Job Visa granted after a Master’s/Ph.D. The degree to work in Europe after the degree.
What is not Required For Erasmus+ Scholarships?
- Result awaited students can also apply
- GRE is not Required in any Program
- No need to contact any professor or else
- No work Experience is Required.
- People with at least 16 years of education can apply for it.
- No age restrictions.
- People with CGPA between 2.5 to 3.0 have been selected also. So, low CGPA holders
- must take a chance
- No IELTS or TOEFL Requirements.
There are 100+ Courses related to Below mentioned fields.
- Computer Science
- Social Science
How To Apply
The Application Process is Online. To Apply for the Erasmus Scholarship.