ESSCA School of Management Bachelor’s Scholarships.
ESSCA School of Management offers a Bachelor’s Distinction Scholarship to beginning students for education leading to the degree of Bachelor of Science in Business or Bachelor of Arts in International Business each year.
ESSCA School of Management Bachelor’s ScholarshipsESSCA School of Management offers a Bachelor’s Distinction Scholarship to beginning students for education leading to the degree of Bachelor of Science in Business or Bachelor of Arts in International Business each year.
These scholarships are funded by private donors who believe it vital that ESSCA begins this next century as it has done so many times before, in a spirit of open opportunity, merit, and affordability.
To do this, they have set aside $15 million which will be used over the next ten years to provide need-based assistance to students whose undergraduate degree is one of ESSCA’s business programs.
ESSCA School of Management Bachelor’s Scholarships
The goal is to increase the number and diversity of global business leaders with intercultural skills by nurturing gifted and talented individuals from any background or financial situation.
The scholarship application is open to international students only for the academic year beginning 2022-2023. Students will be eligible to apply for this 2,000 EUROS award at the start of their bachelor program study in France.
Application Deadline: The application for September 2022 intake is now open. For a precise application deadline, students must visit the program page.
The ESSCA School of Management originally came from a merger of schools that focused on business and management like the ESG MBA which merged with the ESCP Graduate School of Management then in 2005.
Amongst the list of schools to merge was the EMAM (Management School) which later became part of what is now known as the ESSCA Paris. There are 4 campuses: Paris, London, Asia, and Singapore.
The college’s mission is to encourage students to learn in order to facilitate professors’ applications of its methods and techniques in their classes.
- University or Organization: ESSCA School of Management
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor
- Award: 2,000 EUROS
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for the Grande Ecole Programme (GEP), and the Bachelor in International Management (BIM) offered at ESSCA.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be admitted to Grande Ecole Programme or the Bachelor in International Management.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must submit their admission application by logging in to the school portal. A scholarship application form must be filed separately and sent to email@example.com.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A copy of your secondary school qualification
- Official academic transcripts for the last two years of secondary education in English or French
- Admission Requirements: Students must full all documents and other requirements.
- Language Requirement: The students must have B2 level minimum English language proficiency.
ESSCA will extend 1,200 – 2,000 EUROS to selected international students to pursue their bachelor studies.