Applications are now OPEN for the EUI Leadership Program In Italy Program in Italy. Scholarships are available for students from all Nationalities.
The EUI Leadership Program will allow you to work with executives from different cultures and backgrounds who influence international relations and directly impact the way political and governance decisions are made in Europe.
This is a golden opportunity to grow your network within the industry, learn real-world expertise that can be applied to future career goals, experience living abroad, and make meaningful connections.
The European University Institute Policy Leadership Fellowship in Italy is offering young and talented leaders across the world a chance to study Italian culture and history by participating in a five- or ten-month program.
The EUI program runs from September through June and participants earn their Master’s degree while on exchange in Florence, Italy.
The Fully Funded International Leadership Program (ILP) at the European University of Italy, Mediterranean Campus offers students the opportunity to study and learn international leadership skills in one of their finest Italian locations, including access to modern and luscious green outdoor areas.
The fully-funded leadership program in Italy’s university allows every individual to develop their business by participating in one of the most prestigious institutes in the world.
At the EUI, fellows will also have the chance to meet with other entrepreneurs and professionals related to corporate development.
Visit Here: BI Presidential Scholarship 2022 In Norway
This is the best opportunity to study abroad in Italy for free. We proudly offer five- and ten-month scholarships that cover all expenses, including your housing, school tuition, meals and more.
this means you can focus on learning Italian and getting to know the culture better! The duration of the fully funded fellowship program varies; however, there will be no extension after acceptance.
EUI Leadership Program in Italy 2022 Details
- Host Country: Country, Florence
- University: European University Institute
- Duration: 5 Months & 10 Months
- Deadline: 25 Jan, 2022
Required Documents of EUI Leadership Program in Italy:
- Letter of Motivation.
- Work Plan.
- Educational certificates.
- Reference letter.
- Work article sample.
- Language proficiency certificate.
Selection Criteria EUI Leadership Program in Italy:
- Potential to Work
- Focus area
- Plan of Work
Duration of EUI Leadership Program in Italy:
Between September 2022 and June 2023, the fellowships will last for five to ten months.
The following options are available to candidates:
- September 2022 – January 2023
- February 2023 – June 2023
- September 2022 – June 2023
Benefits of EUI Leadership program:
- Each candidate will receive 2,500 euros per month.
- A monthly allowance of 300 euros for housekeeping.
- Each independent child receives an additional allowance of 200 euros per month.
- Coverage for medical expenses.
- Cost of travel.
Eligibility Criteria of EUI Leadership Program in Italy:
- The eligibility criteria for EUI Leadership Program 2022 are as below.
- Individuals who are in their early or mid-career phases and have the opportunity to advance.
- People who have previously worked on policy problems.
- Members of the civil service, the media, politics, and nonprofit groups are all eligible.
- Individuals who are interested should have a strong sense of curiosity.
- Applicants of all nationalities are welcomed to submit their applications.
Application Process of EUI Leadership Program in Italy:
- Online applications are required to be filed through the official website.
- To begin, you must first register. When filling out the application, take your time.
- Make certain you submit your application by the deadline.
- After you submit the application, you will not be able to change it.
How to Apply for the EUI Leadership Program 2022?
- The applicants have to apply online through the official website.
- Register your application first.
- Complete your application carefully.
- Submit the application before the deadline.
- Once the application is submitted, you cannot modify it.
The applicant will apply to the defined categories. The selection committee will evaluate your application basis on your achievements. To apply please visit the European Exchange Program in Italy.