GIFT 2022 internship encourages hard-working individuals to apply to an internship program in Korea offered at the top-quality and reputable universities and colleges of Korea.
It provides students with the opportunity to learn under the direction of top-rated educators.
the fully-funded internship program 2022 will be geared towards third- and fourth-year undergraduate students interested in industry-related studies, especially ferrous technology, its role in environments, and their practical applications.
The fully-paid internship in South Korea specifically encourages students who major in iron and steel technologies to give it a try.
GIFT will be working towards providing young leaders with the innovative, creative, and foresighted skills necessary to succeed in their respective fields.
The GIFT will be working with the iron and steel producing, engineering and manufacturing industries.
Having come together on this intrepid journey, GIFT is poised to make a name for itself as an industry leader with the ability to create real change on a local and global scale.
With an international internship on our website, students get to share their opinions while working onsite with people from around the world and play a major role in working towards creating a stimulated Korea by using their expanded leadership skills.
South Korea emphasizes the importance of education. The country offers a generous internship program as a way of helping international students to learn more about some fascinating scientific principles and to create new steel science and technology.
The Korean Institute offers a wide array of education and volunteer opportunities that help you grow professionally and as a person.
Details of the GIFT Internship in South Korea 2022:
- South Korea
- Graduate Institute of Ferrous & Energy materials Technology (GIFT)
- The duration of the GIFT South Korea internship program is approximately one month.
Benefits of the GIFT Internship in South Korea 2022:
- Candidates are provided with a free dormitory housing facility.
- Candidates are given free transportation facilities.
- International students are provided with round trip airfare economy.
- Korean students will be given KTX or bus fare.
- Students will be given the support of living expenses.
Eligibility Criteria for GIFT Internship in Korea 2022:
- Applicants can be a student of either Korean or foreign institutes.
- Candidates must be a student of graduation.
- Candidates must have an excellent academic record.
Documents Required for the GIFT Internship in Korea 2022:
- Complete the application form, along with other documents.
- Official Academic Transcript in English, mentioning GPA scoring.
- Language proficiency certificate.
- Personal Statement.
- Agreement for utilizing candidate’s personal information.
How to Apply for GIFT South Korea Internship 2021?
- The applicants have to apply online either through the Korean application form or the foreigner application form.
- Provide all your required documents.
- Provide all your detailed personal information, e.g., name, address, date of birth, country, etc.
- Complete all the required fields for each level.
- The application deadline for the GIFT Internship 2022 in South Korea for the summer season is the second week of May and the winter season is the end of November.