GIST Undergraduate Scholarships In South Korea | Fully Funded 2022
The GIST Scholarship for Master and Ph.D. Degree Programs is now open! This application will be available until 2022. Students at the top of their game have the opportunity to study a post-graduate degree course at The University of South Korea.
Graduate Institute of Science & Technology (GIST) provides scholarships to talented and outstanding students who wish to pursue their degrees in chemistry, chemical engineering, or biotechnology.
This scholarship is offered to students who are entering GIST’s undergraduate program after graduating high school or equivalent. The scholarship covers tuition fees, textbooks and other educational materials, as well as additional benefits such as meals at the campus cafeteria.
This is a great opportunity for those looking forward to getting enrolled in an international university with a strong sense of community and camaraderie among its student population!
We are so thankful for this opportunity afforded to us by attending a world-class international university. Not only is it great for our education, but also for our future careers as we get the chance to learn more about inclusive research and development techniques as we progress in our fields of study!
South Korea’s renowned educational system has enabled it to achieve the largest number of top 100 universities, outside USA and China.
Students have the opportunity to select from a diverse choice of leading subjects. Experts agree on the high quality of education offered here, with low tuition fees for international students.
As a fully-funded scholarship, you will have no reason to worry about payment for your study here in South Korea.
By enrolling at GIST we aim to provide both cultural and professional opportunities from which you stand to benefit greatly during your studies; by way of our highly educated teachers and cultural experiences abroad. As well as the knowledge imparted on our courses is precisely what employers are looking for when recruiting post-graduation.
Visit Here: BI Presidential Scholarship 2022 In Norway
The GIST University offers programs in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, Material sciences, Mechanical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Earth Sciences, Life Sciences & Chemistry; plus Interdisciplinary programs encompassing the Physical sciences and Applied Technology.
Details about GIST Undergraduate Scholarships In South Korea 2022
- Scholarship Country: South Korea
- University: Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology
- Course Level: Masters/MPhil and PhD. MS leading to PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: February 12th, 2022
Financial Benefits of the GIST Undergraduate Scholarships In South Korea 2022-2023:
- Tuition fee waiver, 3,415,000 won per semester.
- Monthly Stipends:
- M.S. students: 140,000 won per month
- PhD students: 295,000 won per month
- Health Insurance
- Flight reimbursement
- Research assistantship will be provided to those students who participate in research projects.
List of Available Programs GIST Scholarship in South Korea:
- School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- School of Mechanical Engineering
- School of Life Science
- Department of Physics and Photon Science
- Department of Biomedical Science and Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence Graduate School
- Department of Chemistry
- School of Integrated Technology
- School of Materials Science and Engineering
- School of Earth Sciences and Environmental Engineering
What are the Eligibility Criteria for the GIST Undergraduate in South Korea Scholarships?
- Applicants must fulfill the following eligibility criteria to avail of this South Korea Scholarship for International Students under 2022 GIST.
- All international students from all over the world can apply.
- A student must be graduate from his/her high school before 31st August 2022 to become the awardee of this GIST Undergraduate / Bachelor’s Scholarship 2022.
- A student must not be the child of any Korean citizen parent.
- A student should have never been admitted/enrolled in any other Korean Institute or school before.
- A student must have an English Proficiency Certificate according to an official requirement at the time of application submission.
- No GRE or SAT is required for this scholarship program.
What Documents Are Required For Apply GIST Undergraduate Scholarships In South Korea
The list of documents is given below:
- Complete the online GIST Application form.
- High School/Secondary School Degree
- High School/Secondary School Transcript/Marksheet
- Recommendation Letter
- Letter of consent
- Passport Scan (if available at the time of GIST application)
- CV (Curriculum Vitae)
- Parent-child relationship document
- Personal Statements
- Personal Medical Assessment
- Other reference documents (if applicable)
How to Apply for the GIST Undergraduate Scholarship 2022 in South Korea?
- The candidates have to apply online through the online application system.
- Sign up and keep a record of your application.
- The recommendation letter must not be submitted by the students but it will be sent by the recommender directly.
- For this, the recommender has to create an account on the recommendation system and have to apply through it.
- Upload all the mandatory documents in your application.
- Submit your application once you have uploaded all the documents as well as the recommendation letters from the recommenders.
- Once the candidate gets admission to the GIST, there is no need to apply separately for the scholarship.
How to Apply for the GIST Scholarship Program in South Korea:
Complete an Online Application, Upload, or Email the Required Documents. Accept the Offer. To Apply, Please Visit the Official website of the GIST Korea University Scholarship.