Global Ambassador Scholarships in USA offering students the opportunity to study in the USA.
The University of Southern Indiana is offering international students the opportunity to study Global Ambassador Scholarships in the USA. Students will be awarded scholarships on a competitive basis for the academic year 2022-2023 in the USA.
These scholarships are extended to international students from countries not commonly represented by USI students who wish to pursue an undergraduate program at USI.
Academically excellent students will be considered to be awarded with a part-time or full-time academic scholarship.
The University of Southern Indiana is a public university, ranked 98th in Midwestern Regional Universities by US College Rankings. It aims to engage a learning community with its commitment to an exceptional education.
The University of Southern Indiana educates students so they will be able to take their place in the community and work effectively alongside people with different beliefs or opinions.
It is a recognized leader in higher education that boldly shapes the future and transforms the lives of its students through exceptional learning and intentional innovation.
The selected students will be provided tuition, room, and board on campus for students who are enrolled in a degree program in the USA.
Details About Global Ambassador Scholarships in USA
- University or Organization: University of Southern Indiana
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition and Accommodation
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: Students applying from all overseas countries can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programmes are eligible to apply.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be incoming freshman first-time students who have not attended a college or university after high school.
- The applicants must have a demonstrated record of achievement with a minimum cumulative high school GPA of 3.25 or higher on a 4 point scale.
- The applicants must have a non-immigrant visa.
How to Apply
- Students are required to apply to the programme of their choice through the student portal of the university. Students need to fill a scholarship application form, which can be obtained here
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- Proof of Graduation
- Statement of Educational Purpose
- Two recommendation forms
- Two recommendation letters
- Two essays
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a cumulative GPA with a preference for a minimum of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 71
- TOEFL PBT –
- IELTS – 6.0