Global Peace Summit Dubai 2022 Fully Funded
We are the world’s leading think tank in peacebuilding and conflict resolution and have been held annually since we launched in 1995. We currently have participants from 16 countries (including Germany, South Korea, Egypt, Colombia, Ethiopia and Philippines) – but would love to see this increase as we grow!
The main goal of GPS Dubai’2022 is to bring people together from all over the world in a peaceful manner so as to attain 17 United Nations Sustainable Development goals by 2030.
By working with community leaders, NGOs, governments and other entities around the globe, we’ll strive toward our mission of bringing people together despite their differences so that we can create more meaningful relationships with one another in order to better ourselves and foster peace inside ourselves whether it be through faith or something else.
The conference for the global training meeting for everybody should be in Dubai at the start of February 2022.
The event is largely offered, therefore people from all over the globe are welcome to apply and receive a scholarship to attend. People who attend GPS 2022 will not need to take up any test from TOEFL/IELTS.
How is it important for building resilience for a domino effect of change? Though many believe that peace education solely benefits the younger generation or those who tout it as a primary interest, this summit is geared to bring together inspiring, young minds and those already inside the sphere of peace education and community development.
The goal is to not only expand one’s abilities but also assist them with changing mindsets and spreading their message on a global scale by networking with like-minded people. Producing projects and initiating changes in communities en masse requires an operational mindset that fosters resilience – both in ourselves as leaders and those we work with.
Visit Here: BI Presidential Scholarship 2022 In Norway
Furthermore, every member of our crew should feel inspired to contribute in their own way. Stay up-to-date on international events through comprehensive, detailed media coverage by signing up for email updates!
Applicants having aged between16-40 can apply for this conference. Also, apply for Deakin University Scholarship 2022 in Australia (Fully Funded).
The Global Peace Summit Dubai 2022 is an opportunity to acknowledge how youth are contributing to peace in their communities.
Youth are the future of any country and its direction. The summit is fully funded and will allow you the chance to network with activists, volunteers and people who you might feel like you have something in common with across the globe. If you’re interested in change then this summit is for you!
About Global Peace Summit Dubai 2022 Fully Funded Details:
- Offered by: Global Peace Chain
- Summit coverage: Fully Funded
- Conference Dates: 23-26 February 2022
- Conference country: Dubai
- Last Date: 15 January 2022.
Benefits of Global Peace Summit Dubai 2022 Fully Funded?
- 15 Fully Funded, 25 Partial Funded and 110 Self-Funded slots
- Airfare & Accommodation
- Visa Assistance
- Opportunity to interact with Global Leaders
- Meet with like minded young social entrepreneurs
- A chance to share your social impacts
- Peace Education & Leadership Capacity Building Sessions
- Diplomatic Panel Talks
- Key note speeches
- Focused group discussions
- Group activities
- Awards & Certifications
- Signatory campaign
- Cultural Presentation
- Gala Night
Eligibility Criteria of Global Peace Summit Dubai 2022 Fully Funded:
- Young leaders from around the world are invited to apply.
- Candidates should be between the ages of 16 and 40.
- Applicants may be students, professionals, or graduates from any field.
- All applicants must be highly motivated and interested in achieving UN SDGs.
- Applicants must pay an application fee. There is a registration fee of USD 30.
Required Documents of Global Peace Summit Dubai 2022 Fully Funded:
- Payment Receipt.
- Professional Picture
- National ID Card or Passport.
How to Apply for the Global Peace Summit Dubai 2022 Fully Funded?
- The application must be submitted online.
- Fill all the required blank carefully.
- Answer the questions properly. Don’t exceed the word limit.
- Pay the application fee.
- Upload all the required documents and submit the application.
Then fill the application form and attach your documents and finally submit your application. The link to Online Application and Official Link is given below Official Link