Government of Irish Scholarship awards over 1,000 scholarship grants and about 10,000 need-based grants each year to help fund the education of students who come from outside of the country.
The number of international students applying has increased in recent years (from 3,600 in 2015 to 5,800 in 2016) as more students are recognizing Ireland’s potential as a prime location for higher education.
Higher Education Opportunities in Ireland. The Irish government offers one of the top ten scholarship programs in the world. In fact, Ireland is ranked among the top places for higher education.
Whether you are looking to attend college, university, or even other forms of post-secondary education – both international students and domestic students alike have the options they need to see their educational aspirations become a reality due to an abundance of programs offered all around the country.
This program will make it possible for an unlimited number of participants to obtain a degree in Ireland. All expenses such as tuition, room, and board, and local transportation will be provided by the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sport of Ireland.
Lectures are conducted in English and non-EU citizens are eligible to apply if they attend one semester per year. Ireland is in Europe. There is no age limit for participation.
Ireland is home to many educational institutions and students wanting to study abroad may wish to apply for some scholarships. This page collects a list of scholarships currently on offer – there are some scholarships in Ireland that do not require the need to take an IELTS test.
Visit Here: Leading The Middle East Scholarship
The call for Government of Irish Scholarship application is now open! You are welcome to apply for the Irish scholarship. We currently have an upcoming international program taking place in Ireland over September of 2022 that would benefit the following students:
Details About Government of Irish Scholarship 2022
- Scholarship Country: Ireland
- Funded by: Government of Ireland
- Course Level: Bachelor, Master, Doctorate
- Eligible Regions: European Union & All Other Nationalities
- Deadline: 25th March 2022
Available Fields & Majors
The aim of the Irish Research Council Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Programme is to support or intend to pursue, Full-Time Degree Masters or Doctorate in Any Discipline.
- Social Science
Financial Coverage (Value of the Scholarship)
The Government of Ireland Scholarships for International Students will cover the following expenses of the Participants given below. Students who are successful will receive:
- A €10,000 stipend for one year’s study
- A full fee waiver of all tuition and other registration costs at the higher education institution.
Who can apply?
- One year of a taught Master’s Degree Programme
- One year of a Research Programme (i.e. one year of a 2-year Research Masters
- 3-4-year Ph.D. Program
- The final year of an Undergraduate Programme
- All International Students from Outside EU Countries.
- The Successful Scholars are to commence studies in September/October 2022.
- Possess excellence (academically, personally, professionally, creatively)
- Excellent communication skills
- Extra curriculum activities (for example humanitarian work; politics local, national, international; arts; sports).
The last date to apply for the Ireland Government Scholarship 2021 is 22nd March 2022. The Selected Students will be Notified about the Results by 1 June 2022
Applications can be submitted via the online portal.