Government of Italy Scholarships 2022 . The Italian government provides various types of awards for students including bachelor, master, Ph.D., and postdoctoral programs.
These awards provide full and partial tuition scholarships in some of the oldest universities in the world.
International students interested in studying a Master’s degree program in Italy should apply for the Invest Your Talent in Italy Government Scholarship.
You can choose from a range of fields at some of the country’s best universities and colleges.
Classes are taught fully in English, and applicants do not need to know Italian to be considered for this scholarship.
Government of Italy Scholarships 2022
The Scholarships are funded by the Italian government. To enter these highly competitive programs, most foreign applicants will not have to sit for IELTS or TOEFL exams because Italian universities do not require them.
Italy is one of the most affordable countries in Europe for studying abroad, and this goes for their tuition fees as well as living costs.
Tuition fees in Italy are among the lowest of all European countries, as well as living costs.
Studying in Italy is a terrific, affordable prospect. The country boasts 61 public universities, 340 private institutions, as well as 339 English-language courses to choose from.
A wide range of options is at your fingertips when deciding how to fulfill your educational goals.
International students who would like to study in Italy will be able to take advantage of a partnership between the Italian government and selected universities.
The agreement includes an obligatory internship at a company in the partner institution.
The duration of the Master’s Degree Program will be a year.
Detailed information about the Government of Italy Scholarships 2022 is available below.
Details About Government of Italy Scholarships 2022
- Scholarship Country: Italy
- Course Level: Masters Degree Program
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Deadline: 15th February 2022
Postgraduate courses in Engineering, Advanced Technologies, Architecture, Design, Economics, and Management at top Italian universities designed in close cooperation with key businesses will boost your job prospects within a competitive landscape.
Italy is the most affordable country in Europe. One can easily cover their expenses while there. The following things will be covered by the Italian Government:
- All the Candidates will be Exempted from the Tuition Fee.
- Grantees will receive a 900,00 € monthly allowance on a quarterly basis, which will be paid on his/her Italian bank account.
- Applicants must have been born on or after January 1st, 1995, except those applying for scholarship renewal.
- Candidates must submit an English language certificate as proof of their proficiency in English. (IELTS/TOEFL or English Language Proficiency from the previous Institute). Refer to Study in Italy Without IELTS | Step by Step Guide
- The applicant has completed a Bachelors’s Degree.
The Last Date to Apply for the Italy Government Scholarships 2022 Under “Invest Your Talent in Italy” is 15th February 2022