The applications are open for the Government of Romania Scholarships for 2022. The scholarship is funded by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and takes place over two years with a value of €2,000 per month/ €24,000 in total.
The Romania Government Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship for foreign students wanting to earn an undergraduate, graduate or doctoral degree in Romania.
All expenses will be covered by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Romania. All participants from any nationality can apply. The Romania Government offers scholarships each year.
85 scholarships will be offered from each country, totaling a total of 850 scholarships.
There is no cost involved in applying to the Romania Government Scholarship Program. The program is offered by the Romanian government towards all its non-EU citizens.
It has many scholarships without IELTS, wherein applicants may be given assistance in getting educational funding by way of a job loan or financial aid.
The RomanianScholarships.eu is one of the Top Scholarships. The Duration of the Undergraduate Scholarship will be from 3-6 Years, whereas for Master Program it will be 1.5 or 2 Years & For Doctorate Degree 3 to 4 Years.
There are many academic fields in universities in Romania. Don’t forget, if you need a scholarship, that there’s many available and most of them don’t require good English skills. The rest of the information on scholarships is below:
Details About Government of Romania Scholarships
- Country: Romania
- No of Scholarships: 85/Country
- Degree Level: Undergraduate, Master, Doctorate
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Deadline: 15th March 2022
Available Academic Fields
Architecture, Visual Arts, Romanian Culture and Civilization, Journalism, Political and Administrative Sciences, Engineering, Education Sciences, Social and Human Sciences, Technical Studies, Oil and Gas, Agricultural Sciences, Veterinary Medicine.
Scholarships are NOT awarded in the fields of Medicine, Dental Medicine, and Pharmacy.
Duration of Romanian Scholarship
- Undergraduate: 3-6 Years
- Master: 1.5, 2 Years
- Doctorate: 3,4 Years
Financial Benefits & Coverage
The Scholarship is funded by the Romanian Ministry of Education & Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Therefore, this is a Fully Funded Scholarship in Romania for all international students.
- Free of Charge Tuition Fee
- Free of Charge Accommodation
- A Monthly Stipend:
- 65 EURO/Month, for Undergraduate Students (1st cycle).
- 75 EURO/Month, for Master Studies (2nd cycle).
- 85 EURO/Month, for Postgraduate Students (Doctorate Degree) (3rd cycle).
- The Scholarships do Not Cover International Transport.
- Official letter issued by the diplomatic mission of the country of origin accredited to Bucharest or the diplomatic mission of Romania in the country of origin or residence.
- The MFA application form (APPENDIX 1) for a scholarship in Romania, filled in correctly.
- The MER application form (APPENDIX 2) for the issue of the Letter of acceptance to study in Romania.
- Legalized copies of the obtained study diplomas (baccalaureate diploma or its equivalent + bachelor’s, master’s and doctor’s degrees, if any) and their legalized translation into one of the following languages: English, French or Romanian, if required.
- Legalized copies of matriculation sheets/diploma supplements related to graduate studies and their legalized translation, if applicable.
- Legalized copy of the birth certificate and certified translation in one of the following languages: English, French or Romanian.
- Copy of the first 3 pages of the passport.
- The medical certificate attesting to the fact that the person enrolling in the study does not havecontagious diseases or other conditions incompatible with the required studies; Curriculum Vitae of the applicant.
- Recent photos – 2 pieces, passport format.
Visit Here: Leading The Middle East Scholarship
- Foreign Citizens Coming from all states of the world, except European member states.
- Should not hold Romanian citizenship.
- Not more than 35 years of age for Bachelor & Master Studies & 45 Years Respectively for Doctoral Studies or for postgraduate studies.
The last date to apply for the Romania Government Scholarship 2022 is 15th March 2022. The Selection Results being announced on 15 July 2022
How to Apply
The Application Process is Online for the scholarship.