The Harbin Institute of Technology Scholarships is now accepting applications for their international program and we’re here to tell you all about it.
Harbin Institute of Technology’s scholarships are fully funded and will cover most of the expenses of each successful student.
A lot of people are unaware that China offers government scholarships for outstanding students in the form of master’s and doctorate degree programs.
The Chinese government has funded a great program that offers many international students an opportunity to apply for CSC Scholarships every year! Over 20,000 scholarships are given out to allow international students to pursue a degree in China.
All academic fields and majors are encouraged to apply for scholarships from the Harbin institute of technology.
Harbin Institute of Technology is a top-ranked institute in Harbin, China and highly ranked by QS. It is one of the top 6 leading institutes in China.
Harbin Institute of Technology offers in English and Chinese. There are different courses available in each language.
The selection process for applicants at the China Scholarship Council will be based on academic excellence; if an applicant has demonstrated this, they’ll be recommended to the undergraduate department of their choice.
Details about the Harbin Institute of Technology Scholarships
- School of Astronaut
- School of Computer Science and Engineering
- School of Science
- School of Material Science and Engineering
- School of Humanities, Social science and Law
- School of Environment
- School of Transportation Science and Technology
- School of Electronics and Information Technology
- School of Life Science and Technology
- School of Energy Science and Engineering
- School of Electrical Engineering and Automation
- School of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering
- School of Economy and Management
- School of Civil Engineering
- School of Architect
- School of Chemical Engineering
- School of Life Science and Technology
The deadline is March 31, 2022
Financial coverage: Fully Funded
Deadline: March 31, 2022
Eligibility Criteria :
- The applicants applying for doctorate program scholarships must be under the age of 40 and shall hold a bachelor’s and master’s degree.
- The applicant should be an outstanding student, not only in academics but also in other positive activities.
- The applicant must show interest and possess abilities in scientific researches.
- The applicant shall not avail any other scholarship or award.
- Applicants shall be non-Chinese international students.
- Applicants who graduated from China are also eligible to apply for Harbin Institute of Technology Scholarships
- The applicants should hold a bachelor’s degree.
- The applicants must be under the age of 35 when applying for the Harbin institute of technology scholarships.
- Exemption of registration fee,
- Exemption of tuition fee,
- Exemption of accommodation fee,
- RMB 800 will be provided for medical insurance,
- Master’s degree candidates will receive a monthly stipend of 3,000 RMB per month.
- Doctoral degree program candidates will receive 3,500 RMB as a monthly stipend.
Harbin Institute of Technology Scholarships
- Applicants shall contact the professors before application.
- Applicants must check all the details on the admission notice, contact the professors to complete their documents and then apply for a scholarship. If the materials are not consistent or incomplete, the application will not proceed and is regarded as invalid. Moreover, the candidates cannot change their supervisors or the duration of the study or even the institution after registration.
- Application form
- Full-time study diploma, degree (original notarized documents in Chinese or English only)
- Research and study plan
- Two recommendation letters
- Copy of passport (valid)
- Foreign Physical Examination Form (photocopy)
- Bank receipt of assessment fee (400 RMB or 60 USD)
- Language proficiency certificate (for Chinese medium courses)
- No criminal record certificate
- Acceptance letter (not necessary)
Follow the link below for more information about Harbin Institute of Technology scholarships.