Don’t miss out on the Hungary Government Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023!
The online form for The Hungary Government Scholarships designed to help students achieve their academic and professional goals is now open for Bachelors, Masters, One Tier Master, Non-Degree, and Ph.D.
All international students are encouraged to apply for the Government of Hungary Scholarship.
IELTS is not required. No application fee is required. You can take advantage of our courses by studying in Hungary without an IELTS Band.
More than 5,000 scholarships will be awarded this coming year for the academic year 2022-2023. They are all available to international students who will study primarily in English.
The Hungary Scholarship covers all higher Education fields at all degrees offered at 31 Hungarian higher education institutions. These include BA, MA, Ph.D., and more.
Hungary is a popular and modern European country. It has many attractions to offer. And it’s much more affordable than other European nations these days.
The purpose of the Hungary Government Scholarships is to increase the number of foreign students in Hungary and to promote Hungarian higher education institutions to attract more top foreign students.
If you are interested in high-quality education, then look no further. These government scholarships are meant for students who are seeking education overseas, and these awards are available to anyone who can meet the requirements!
Details About Hungary Government Scholarships
- Host Country: Hungary – Study in Hungary
- Degree: Bachelor, Master’s, Doctoral, Non-Degree
- Financial Benefits: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 15 January 2022
The Hungary Government Scholarship is all expenses covered Scholarship Program. The financial benefits of Hungary Government Scholarships 2022 are given below:
- Full Tuition Fee Covered for BS, MS, PhD
- Monthly Stipend: 43,700 HUF/Month which is enough to cover your food and other expenses.
- Full Accommodation will be provided.
- Health Insurance
- Round Airfare Tickets will also be provided to selected students.
Duration of the Hungary Government Scholarships
- Bachelor’s Scholarships: 2-4 Years
- Master’s Scholarships: 1.5-2 Years
- One-tier master: 5-6 Years
- Doctoral Scholarships: 4 Years
- Non-degree Programs: 1 Year
Available Fields & Major
- Animal Husbandry Engineering
- Agricultural Environmental Management Engineering,
- Agricultural Water Management Engineering
- Food Safety and Quality Engineering
- Plant Protection,
- Rural Development Engineering
- International Economy and Business,
- Engineering Management,
- Environmental Engineering,
- Mechatronic Engineering,
- Mechanical Engineering,
- Urban Systems Engineering,
- Complex Rehabilitation,
- Public Health,
- Social Work in Health Care,
- Social Work and Social Economy,
- English Studies,
- American Studies,
- Applied Mathematics,
- Environmental Sciences,
- Hydrobiology – Water Quality Management,
- Molecular Biology
- Computer Science Engineering
- European and International Business Law- LL.M.
- Classical Musical Performance
These documents are necessary to be prepared before applying for this Hungary Government scholarship.
- Certificate of Education (High school diploma, University or College Diploma/Certificate or any equivalent; all in English (translated).
- Proof of citizenship (e.g. Passport).
- Short Resume-CV
- Medical Certificate
- Citizens, nationals, or permanent residents of the United States of America applying for the Medicine program of the University are required to submit their Medical College Admission Test (MCAT) results.
- Having an IELTS/TOEFL Language Certificate is Not Compulsory. Read How to Study in Hungary Without IELTS
Deadline and Timeline
The last date to apply for the Hungary Government Scholarships 2022 is 15th January 2022
How to Apply for the Hungary Government Scholarships
The Online Applications are open now. All the Information and the official website are given.