IEI Bridge International Scholarships at University of Maine, USA
The University of Maine is offering the IEI Bridge Scholarship for 2022-2023 (link) awarded to foreign students who are looking for world-class education in their field.
Millions of students from around the world are able to go to school in the United States each year, thanks to the International Education Initiative (IEI). College is expensive no matter where you go, but the State Universities of Main can help ease that burden with their Bridge Scholarships.
The Bridge scholarship is valued at up to US$4,000 per academic year. All international applicants who are interested in applying for the Bridge program at the Intensive English Institute are eligible.
The University of Maine is a public research university that was founded in 1865 and has around 10,000 faculty and staff members.
It is situated within the state of Maine’s picturesque scenery when it comes down to its campus layout. In total, the University of Maine covers more than 20000 acres of land. It offers about 90 undergraduate programs organized over 5 colleges:
Application Deadline: The applications must be received by March 1 2022
the College of Education and Human Development; the College of Engineering; the Honors College; the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences; and the College of Natural Sciences, Forestry, and Agriculture.
The University of Maine advances learning and discovery through excellence and innovation in academic programs while addressing the complex challenges and opportunities of the 21st century.
Promoting research-based knowledge is accomplished by delivering quality undergraduate and graduate-level instruction, which allows for each student to reach his or her full potential in all capacities.
Brief Description of IEI Bridge International Scholarships
- University or Organization: University of Maine
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Bridge program
- Award: $4,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
Eligibility Criteria of IEI Bridge International Scholarships
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- International students enrolled in the Bridge program at the English language instruction at the Intensive English Institute are eligible.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bridge program at the University of Maine.
How to Apply for IEI Bridge International Scholarships
- Supporting Documents: Submit Declaration of Finances, Financial Document or Bank Statement, a copy of your passport photo page.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must be graduating high school students (regardless of the number of college credits taken while in high school) or a high school graduate or GED recipient who has attempted fewer than 12 college credits after graduation and is applying to a four-year bachelor’s degree program
The University of Maine will provide the award amount of $4,000 to successful applicants in the USA for the academic year 2022-2023.