Georgia Southern University established International Diversity Scholarships for international students in the USA to be eligible for scholarships in the academic year 2022-2023.
Georgia Southern University is among the best research universities in the country. It has earned its reputation for excellence in everything from athletics to academics.
International Diversity Scholarships
Avail of these tuition fee waivers which will be awarded to International students who demonstrate good academic standing and commitment to the university and community, as well as financial need. $13,000 per year will be awarded to the selected students.
Georgia Southern University enrolls about 18,000 students each year and has the option to choose from over 150 undergraduate majors.
The university will provide $13,000 per annum for up to 4 years to freshman and 2 years to transfer students towards their undergrad studies.
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- University or Organization: Georgia Southern University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $13,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- The applicants must have applied for the fall term of 2022.
- The applicants must have F-1 visa status.
- Eligible Countries: All foreign students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programmes at GSU can be considered to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
How to Apply
- Online applications are accepted at GSU. The scholarship application form needs to be filled ad sent to email@example.com.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit high school transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a 5+ GPA and submit ACT or SAT scores.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL 69 IBT
- IELTS 6.0
The priority deadline for the application for the Spring term is 1st December 2021.