International Financial Aid at Pitzer College, USA 2022
Pitzer College is a private liberal arts college in Claremont, California. Pitzer is ranked 35th in National Liberal Arts Colleges as of 2014.
At the core of Pitzer’s mission and identity lies the realization that students, faculty, and staff all have prominent roles to play in regards to cultivating a unique interdisciplinary experience that allows them to hone their leadership skills while engaging key issues of our time.
Are you financially in a tough spot and cannot pursue your international education? Then, you can apply for the Financial Aid for International Students established by Pitzer College in the USA for the academic year 2022-2023.
While the university does offer limited financial aid opportunities exclusively to international students, there are also a variety of options including Pitzer undergraduate and graduate programs which may permit funding opportunities through merit awards and/or need-based scholarships.
Here at Pitzer college, students are given the chance to learn in a world-class academic environment that aims to help people build their critical and creative thinking skills. In other words:
when you come here as a student, you will be fully equipped with the right tools in order to become a well-rounded and socially responsible citizen of our world!
- University or Organization: Pitzer College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must submit all necessary documents and fulfill all entry requirements of the college for international students.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 70
- IELTS – 6.5
- DET – 100
- Eligible Countries: All international entrants from overseas are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can undertake an undergraduate or graduate programme of choice available at Pitzer.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must demonstrate financial need.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can apply to Pitzer using the Common Application portal and then complete the financial aid application form to be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- One teacher recommendation
- Pitzer writing supplement school/College report
- Mid-year report
- Official transcripts