International Financial Assistance scholarship. Do you want to find a solution for your financial needs when it comes to studying? The Howard Community College can help support you and guide you on the way because we believe that higher education is a powerful equalizer.
We can provide the funding required for international students to take courses from us so as long as they meet specific requirements related to the conditions associated with this scholarship program.
All international students who wish to pursue their higher education at The College of Fine Arts at Howard Community College are eligible to receive financial support.
International Financial Assistance scholarship
Financial aid will be awarded on a merit basis through admissions and could include tuition assistance or scholarship pricing for courses.
When Howard Community College was founded in 1966, the community college took its place as a central hub for educational development in Columbia and Howard County.
Visit Here: List of Scholarships in New Zealand 2022
For 50 years Howard Community College has worked hard to build learning opportunities for students, transforming them from young people who are eager to learn into highly skilled graduates eager to contribute to their field.
Howard Community College offers courses, certificates, and degrees all relating to working toward achieving post-secondary goals. Many adult learners come to Howard Community College as part of the school’s continuing education program –
which provides adult learners with pathways back into the classroom and helps prepare them for future jobs that await post-graduation.
The Howard Community College is a driving force behind the local economy of its host county, building partnerships with businesses and the community alike to help make education accessible for everyone.
It plays a vital role in helping transform lives – by providing students from all backgrounds with learning experiences that are both relevant and adaptive.
The faculty and staff put great effort into supporting their students’ academic achievement, personal growth, and career goals.
Application Deadline: 1st March 2022 is the priority application filing deadline.
Howard Community College is never satisfied with the status quo – instead always striving towards ever-greater heights of excellence in everything it does!
Howard Community College makes education accessible to everyone without stress or worries thanks to great physical campuses and learning formats. Everyone’s lived experience of the world can be enriched through Howard!
Brief Description about International Financial Assistance scholarship
- University or Organization: Howard Community College
- Department: NA
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Course Level: Bachelor or Master
- Award: Tuition fee
Eligibility criteria for the International Financial Assistance scholarship
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor and master degree programme of choice taught at HCC is eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be an F-1 student visa, J-1, or J-2 visa.
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
How to Apply for the International Financial Assistance scholarship
- How to Apply: Students can log in to the application portal of the college and make their admission applications. All international students will be considered.
- Admission Requirements: Students must follow all steps to apply for admission as the college requires.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit English language proficiency proof as required by the university and the course they wish to apply for.
- Supporting Documents: The students must submit copies of visa/immigration documentation and other academic documents.