International Financial Assistance. Seeking to pursue higher education in the US? Howard Community College offers Financial Assistance for International Students in the academic year 2022-2023.
This program awards a limited number of grants and scholarships, but all applicants are welcome to apply regardless of citizenship status or country of origin. The application period closes in June, so be sure to act on it quickly!
All international students who apply to Howard Community College and are accepted with a full load of higher education courses are eligible to pursue their studies here with financial support.
When selecting students for inclusion in the program, HCC considers an applicant’s past academic performance as well as his or her potential for success at the college.
To be considered for such assistance, please fill out the application found on our website or e-mail us immediately at [email protected].
This is a great program that will help students out even in their toughest times.
howard community college international students
By providing educational funding to those who might otherwise be unable to afford to school, college students will no longer have any bills keeping them up at night wondering how they’ll ever pay off their student loans!
Howard Community College is located in the vibrant community of Columbia, Maryland. The college aims to provide pathways to success and a place for its students to discover greatness in themselves and others.
Howard Community College is a primary hub for higher learning in one of the best-educated counties in Baltimore Maryland.
The Howard Community College takes a college education to the next level by bringing it out of the classroom and into your life!
Everything you learn will apply directly to what you are going through in your day-to-day routine, and how this affects everything about you.
All their classes are led by experts in their fields with years of experience (and these field domains include the likes of agriculture or alternative studies like anthropology and archeology).
You’ll not only be surrounded by those who share your passions but they must also share your visions and aspirations!
Application Deadline: 1st March 2022 is the priority application filing deadline.
Brief Description of International Financial Assistance
- University or Organization: Howard Community College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor or Master
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
ElEligibility Criteria International Financial Assistance
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor and master degree programme of choice taught at HCC is eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be an F-1 student visa, J-1, or J-2 visa.
How to Apply for International Financial Assistance
- How to Apply: Students can log in to the application portal of the college and make their admission applications. All international students will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students must submit copies of visa/immigration documentation and other academic documents.
- Admission Requirements: Students must follow all steps to apply for admission as the college requires.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit English language proficiency proof as required by the university and the course they wish to apply for.
Benefits of International Financial Assistance
The applicants selected will be provided financial assistance to support their studies at Howard Community College.