The International Higher Education Scholarships in Taiwan will cover all of their study-related expenses, including tuition fees and a stipend.
If you cannot afford to sponsor your international studies for the year 2022-2023, Taiwan International Cooperation and Development Fund has a special scholarship program that will enable you to try and win a scholarship in order to pursue your university degree.
The study abroad scholarship is open to all international students from select countries that are already benefiting from the New Southbound Policy, who plans to study at a Taiwanese university.
The Taiwan International Cooperation and Development Fund is an organization that provides scholarships for higher education, has partnerships with universities in Taiwan, and offers undergraduate, graduate, and Ph.D. programs.
Visit here: British Council GREAT Scholarships 2022
The International Cooperation and Development Fund (ICDF) is devoted to bolstering socio-economic development in developing countries, developing human resources, and building strong relationships with other countries.
The ICDF also donates humanitarian aid in the event of natural disasters or international refugee crises.
Brief Description International Higher Education Scholarships in Taiwan
- University or Organization: Taiwan International Cooperation and Development Fund
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor, Master, or PhD
- Award: Tuition fee, Stipend, and other
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
Eligibility International Higher Education Scholarships in Taiwan
- Eligible Countries: All international students from select countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for any higher education degree, bachelor, master, or PhD, in a Taiwanese university of choice.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must meet the general application requirements for the scholarship.
- Students must belong to an eligible country.
How to Apply International Higher Education Scholarships in Taiwan
- How to Apply: Students must apply for admission at any university of choice and the scholarship online. All students from eligible countries will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A photocopy of the applicant’s passport or other document showing proof of nationality.
- A photocopy of the applicant’s highest-level diploma and academic transcripts
- Two letters of reference.
- Any other documents requested explicitly by a ROC (Taiwan) Embassy/ Consulate General/ Representative Office.
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to meet the requirements of the university they wish to apply for.
- Language Requirement: The students must meet the language requirements of the university they choose to apply to.
Benefits International Higher Education Scholarships in Taiwan
The successfully selected candidates will be provided one time round trip airfare, tuition fee of the applied program, insurance, credit fees, and a stipend of NT$12,000 – NT$17,000.