The International Merit Scholarship for Undergraduate Scholarship Program is an excellent opportunity to study in the States on scholarship.
This scholarship program intends to influence the academic career of students while boosting the numbers of foreign students in the United States and spurring on the University of Dayton’s efforts to attract new, young intellectuals.
They work with passionate developers all over the world who are dedicated to making their projects successful.
Every year we select and support students who excel academically so as to bring about our core mission and expand the prosperity of hard-working individuals throughout society.
The University of Dayton in the USA provides undergraduate scholarships to people who want to go on the phenomenal cultural journey across the glorious region.
This provides students with a means to study at their convenience.
There are over 80 undergraduate programs, 50 master’s and doctorate programs in the institute.
By providing students with a real-world experience, the country hopes to be better equipped to prepare individuals for the real-life challenges they face after graduation.
The University of Dayton welcomes international students and offers a scholarship program for international students studying abroad.
In addition, the program will strengthen their network of friends and contacts from different parts of the world which can improve their professional reputation.
American educational offers their students a comprehensive education, followed by mentorship from some of the world’s foremost academic minds.
Furthermore, our Global Scholarship program gives students the tools to pursue real solutions to issues that have been holding back their society for generations.
The University of Dayton is a Catholic research university that offers courses of study at the undergraduate, graduate, and doctorate levels.
The institute’s mission is to educate the whole individual with leadership and service delivery skills.
The School of the Art Institute has innovative programs across many different areas of art, science, and culture.
The university is continually working to improve the way it teaches students.
International Merit Scholarship 2022:
- United States of America
- University of Dayton
- Undergraduate Programs
Eligibility Criteria of the International Merit Scholarship 2022:
- Candidates must have an excellent academic record.
- Candidates should be enrolled in a bachelor’s program.
- Candidates must be able to provide all the supporting documentation
- 1st-year International admission scholarships
- Transfer admission scholarships
- Arts and Sciences
- Business Administration
- Education and Health Sciences
Scholarship Benefits 2020-2021:
- No registration fee
- Merit Scholarship: $25,000 per year toward your tuition
- Text Book Scholarship: $4,000 over four years
Documents Required for the International Merit Scholarship:
- Online Application Form.
- Personal Statement (essay comprising of 250 words).
- Letter of Recommendation.
- Proof of Language proficiency.
- Academic Transcripts.
- Financial Proof (Bank statement).
How to Apply for the International Merit Scholarship for Undergraduates in the USA?
- Then, move towards the section of starting a new application.
- Complete all the required fields for each level.
- The applicants need to provide the required documents.
- The applicants have to carefully review and submit the application.
- The supporting documents must be sent by email to email@example.com.
- The applicants have to apply online on the website of the University of Dayton.
- The applicants have to go to the section “International undergraduate admission.
- The applicants have to sign up for their accounts first.
- For more details, check how to apply,
Each year deadline for International Merit Scholarship
- Fall term (August through December) — May 1
- Spring term (January through April) — November 1