International Student Scholarships at Rutgers Business School. Rutgers Business School is offering the International Student Scholarships in the USA for the academic year 2022-2023
The Mitchell Scholarship is a full-ride scholarship to the School of Business that normal recipients get ($10,000 per year). Applicants must apply early.
This scholarship is intended for people who are accepting an undergraduate degree as well as internationals.
Rutgers Business School is a graduate and undergraduate business school located on the Newark and New Brunswick campuses of Rutgers University.
Their goal is to support faculty and PhD students in their research and teaching involving pivotal areas facing the industry.
Why Choose Rutgers Business School? Rutgers Business School, located in New Jersey, works with the industry to create new programs of study and training for a new breed of leaders who appreciate both the business aspects and creative endeavors in this dynamic industry.
Visit here: British Council GREAT Scholarships 2022
We ultimately provide students who would be well-positioned for internships and full-time employment opportunities in the field with a state-of-the-art learning environment.
Application Deadline: Applications must submit their applications by the regular decision deadline, i.e., February 15, 2022
Brief Description for the International Student Scholarships at Rutgers Business School
- University or Organization: Rutgers Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $10,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
Eligibility Criteria of the International Student Scholarships at Rutgers Business School
- Eligible Countries: All foreign national students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programmes offered at Rutgers can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be on valid non-immigrant visas.
How to Apply for the International Student Scholarships at Rutgers Business School
- How to Apply: Students must create a Rutgers CommunityID account and complete their application. All international applicants will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Unofficial copy of high school/secondary school transcript
- One letter of recommendation from a teacher or college counselor
- Personal Essay
- Admission Requirements: Students must meet the international applicants’ requirements.
Benefits of the International Student Scholarships at Rutgers Business School
The winning applicants will be provided $2,000 – $10,000 per year towards the cost of their degree studies at Rutgers.