Ireland offers scholarships for international students for the year 2022. Government scholarship is offered for programs of bachelor’s, master’s, and doctorate from the Department of Higher Education, Research, Innovation, and Science.
The government of Ireland provides equal opportunities for students from all nationalities, races and ethnicities regardless of gender.
International scholarships are offered to highly talented students who are interested in research for development and postgraduate studies. The government will recognize the contribution of individuals and give prestigious awards for outstanding research in different disciplines.
Applicants with research interests in emerging fields that introduce creative innovation are highly encouraged to apply. Fully-funded scholarships are highly competitive, with a success rate of only 18% over the past five years. Individuals who will be successful in securing scholarship funding will be recognized as potential world-class researchers of the future.
The government is combining environmentally responsible measures with foreign policy through diplomatic agreements, as it works to help people with disabilities, offer equality and make sure the youth are being given the attention they deserve.
Scholarship recipients will study and conduct research in Ireland while receiving a tuition waiver. This means they won’t have to worry about paying any out-of-pocket expenses associated with college in order to complete their degree!
So don’t waste the time and start preparing for your application today! Government scholarships are the best choice if you want to study abroad on scholarship. Ireland government scholarships provide one-to-one mentoring as a part of the preparation for your scholarship interviews.
Visit Here: Government of Romania Scholarships
Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- American College Dublin
- CCT College Dublin
- Dublin Business School
- Dublin City University
- Dún Laoghaire Institute of Art, Design and Technology
- Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Galway Business School
- Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology
- Griffith College Dublin
- ICD Business School Dublin
- Independent College Dublin
- Institute of Technology Carlow
- Institute of Technology Sligo
- Letterkenny Institute of Technology
- Mary Immaculate College Limerick
- Maynooth University
- Munster Technological University
- National College of Art and Design
- National College of Ireland
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- Technological University Dublin
- Technological University of the Shannon
- Trinity College Dublin
- University College Cork
- University College Dublin
- University of Limerick
- Waterford Institute of Technology
Here are the eligibility criteria for Ireland Government Scholarship:
- There is no age limit for applicants.
- Applicants must carefully check if they are eligible before applying for the program and scholarship.
- Applicants who have received an offer from one of the eligible Irish universities.
- Applications must be submitted in the Irish or English language.
- Supervisors and referees must provide a positive report about the applicant.
- Applicants who failed twice after applying for the Ireland government scholarship cannot apply for the same program.
- Applicants must not have availed Irish research council scholarship previously.
- Applicants can apply for the final year of the undergraduate program.
- Applicants can apply for the master taught and research program and PhD degree.
- Applicants must have an excellent academic record.
Benefits :Ireland Government Scholarship will provide the following:
- Full tuition fee waiver for successful international students.
- Registration fee waiver.
- €10,000 as a stipend for the duration of the scholarship.
- An opportunity to study in Europe.
- Statement of Purpose
- Research Proposal
- Supervision details
- Language proficiency
- Additional documents (if required)
- Copy of passport
- Recommendation letter
- The application process for the Ireland government scholarship is online. Application forms sent by email or mails will be rejected.
- Applicants can apply using the online application system. If they do not have an account there, they have to sign up there. After signing up, they will be able to log in using their email and password. Those who have an account already can log in to the portal.
- The application shall not be plagiarized and must be the applicant’s work. Applications must be in English language or Irish.
- Applicants should read the details provided in the call documentation.
- No late applications will be accepted.
- The deadline for the scholarship is 25 March 2022.
The deadline is March 25, 2022