It’s time to register for Italy Exchange Program 2022. If you’re a student, scholar, or young person between the ages of 18 and 30, this program is open to you. The Student Exchange Program in Italy will be held at the European University Institute.
The students applying for this program must be over 18 years of age and should be studying in a university or academy. They can either be freshmen or sophomores.
This is a one-year, full-time exchange program for cultural heritage management. It includes courses about both cultural and natural heritage, as well as courses about archeology, geology, architecture, museology, and history. All expenses will be paid by the sponsor of this internship (the EUI) under this student exchange program.
The program will also focus on exploring policy innovation and political change!
This is also a leadership program for employees. Also during the program, all the participants will learn more about organizational and business management as well as leadership. They will participate in workshops, training, skills development sessions, conferences, and other events.
The Italian exchange student program will last between 5 and 10 months, depending on the candidate’s preference. Students will spend this time in Florence, the city of Italy. In addition to staying in Italy for a period of time, students also get the chance to interact with other fellows, policy-makers, and current EUI students.
Although they will be living in Italy while they’re pursuing their degree abroad, at least part of their course work may also be completed in their home country – but only if it is possible or necessary due to their specific circumstances. The application deadline for this program is October 30th 2018 so interested parties should check out the link below for full details!
Details About Italy Exchange Program 2022
- Host Country: Country, Florence
- University: European University Institute
- Duration: 5 Months & 10 Months
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 25 January 2022
The Program is Fully Funded and it will cover all the expenses for the full duration of the program. The benefits are given below.
- The Basic Grant is € 2,500/Month.
- A household allowance of up to € 300 per month is paid to a Fellow with a partner.
- An allowance of € 200 per month is paid for each dependent child.
- Roundtrip Airfare Tickets to/from Florence, Italy.
EUI Program Duration
The European University of Institute Leadership Program in Italy 2022 is either five or ten months. It will be between September 2022 and June 2023.
- Five months: September 2022 – January 2023; February 2023 – June 2023
- Ten months: September 2022 – June 2023
- People of all nationalities can apply.
- People belonging to civil services, media, politics, and non-governmental organizations are eligible
- Curiosity-driven individuals are preferred.
- Early or mid-career professionals who exhibit professional experience and potential for future development.
- Curriculum Vitae in pdf format (100-120 words).
- Letter of Motivation in Pdf format (maximum 100 words). It should cover your interests, transnational policy issues, and your ambitions and reasons for applying there.
- Work plan with the title (maximum 1500 words).
- Copy of Highest Educational certificate.
- One letter of reference in Pdf format.
- Work sample including either report, article, blogpost, etc. (1 to 3).
The last date to apply for the EUI Italy Student Exchange Program 2022 is 25th January 2022
The application process is online. The selection committee will evaluate your application basis on your achievements.