The Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship for 2022-2024 is now open.
Please apply to this scholarship before September 1st, 2022 if you are a Japanese or Japanese-International Student.
The JJ/WBGSP 2022 is one of the highest-value scholarships available.
It will cover tuition and living expenses while you study for a full-time master’s degree at top-ranked universities across the globe like the United States, Europe, Africa, Oceania, or even Japan!
Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarships
The World Bank Scholarship Program will cover all expenses you incur including flights, food, and accommodation.
This program is open to everyone but one needs to be qualified and meet their requirements.
The Japanese government has given support to improve the brains of young children through education.
No Application Fee is required. You will be eligible for a 2 Year Master Degree Program at one of the Partner Universities.
The World Bank’s Academic Program (or APP) has helped over 6,000 students benefit from a long-term internship while they study toward their degrees.
The World Bank’s Academic Program gives them the opportunity to gain international experience in different fields such as Agribusiness, Information Technology, Trade Finance, Economic Policy, and Development Financial Institutions among others.
The World Bank Scholarship will cover economy class air travel between your home country and the host university.
In Addition US $500 for Each Trip
Additional funds will be put towards tuition for your graduate program, medical coverage, a monthly subsistence allowance to cover all living expenses while you’re getting your degree.
The following data is given regarding the Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program 2022:
Details About Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship
- Scholarship Country: U.S., Europe, Africa, Oceania, and Japan
- Organization: World Bank Group
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Scholarship Level: Masters
- Deadline: 28 February 2022 & 27 May 2022
Available Fields of Study & Universities
You can study and complete your master’s degree program at any of the participating universities and programs offered by the Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship.
Financial Coverage Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship
Joint Japan Scholarship is a Fully Funded International Student Scholarship for International Students. All the Expenses will be covered for 2 Years Such as:
- Economy Class Air Travel between your home country and the host university. In Addition US $500 for Each Trip.
- Full Tuition for your graduate program
- Medical Coverage
- A Monthly Subsistence Allowance to cover all living expenses (Accommodations, Food, etc., including Books)
Eligibility Criteria Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship
- Be a National of a World Bank Member Developing Country. (Check Eligible countries here)
- Not hold dual citizenship of any developed country
- Be in good health
- Hold a Bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree earned at least 3 years prior to the Application Deadline date
- Have 3 years or more of recent development-related work experience after earning a Bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree.
The last date to apply for the Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship 2022 is 28 February 2022 & 27 May 2022