Keele Keele University Scholarships is a world-renowned, public research university based in the UK, and the only university in its city.
Keele University is offering a scholarship for students from India to study law. The Great Scholarship for Justice and Law will cover the main tuition fees of recipients who are working towards their undergraduate or postgraduate degrees.
A scholarship is available to a student from India who will enroll at Keele University for the 2022-23 academic year.
Keele University was established in 1949 and is known for its research-led academic environment. It’s based in the United Kingdom.
Keele University Scholarship
With its globally famous graduates, it is one of the top educational institutions in the world.
It’s easy to find the best college in the world. All you have to do is attend student orientation at The Institution, where students are known to boast about their high satisfaction rate.
The Keele University Scholarship provides a world-class learning experience and is recognized many times for its high student satisfaction.
- University or Organization: Keele University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: £10,000
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
The Keele university will provide the amount of £10,000 reward for international applicants who appear for the one-year master course at the university for the academic year 2022-2023.
How to Apply
- Applicants must take admission one-year master’s programme at the university after that they can apply for an international scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: applicants must submit all relevant documents at the university:
- Official Academic Transcript
- A personal statement
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have an undergraduate degree with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have listening 17, reading 18, speaking 20, writing 17 scores in English Language Components and other qualifications in English exams-
- IELTS 5.5
- TOEFL iBT 72