King Saud University Scholarships In Saudi Arabia 2021-2022
The University of Riyadh or UoR (Arabic: جامعة الرياض) located in the capital city of Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, founded in 1957 is the first public university to be established in the Kingdom. The academic programs are distributed among three colleges offering degrees at bachelor and graduate level.
King Saud University was envisioned as a major reform effort to deliver higher education services to citizens at low cost and produce highly trained professionals to contribute effectively to social and economic development.
King Saud University has an international financial aid office, which mostly deals with grant money and other forms of foreign scholarships.
This financial aid office is mainly involved in scholarship applications and departmental research proposals sent to agencies both inside and outside the country.
King Saud University (KSU) is a public institution that boasts one of the most comprehensive and up-to-date graduate programs available in the Arab world.
With its six faculties, it offers over 400 undergraduate degrees through its various schools & departments organized around multidisciplinary studies. KSU’s broad spectrum of majors includes programs in basic sciences, technical sciences and social sciences – which are taught entirely in English or in a combination of either English and Arabic depending on the program.
Details about King Saud University scholarships for international learners will be provided at the end of this post.
King Saud University is a broad-based institution of higher education and research, dedicated to the pursuit of knowledge and excellence in everything it endeavors.
The university offers undergraduate and postgraduate programs in natural sciences, the humanities, and professional studies. In order to make itself accessible to students who are unable to afford a KSAU degree, King Saud University has numerous scholarship opportunities available including:
King Saud University aims to be a leader when it comes down to disseminating and promoting valuable knowledge throughout Saudi Arabia. It strives to maintain a competitive edge with other nations while contributing to intellectual discovery and invention.
King Saud University Scholarships In Saudi Arabia Benefits:
King Saud University scholarships for international students includes the following benefits for the applicants:
- Health care for the applicant and his family members in the event that they are brought in to reside with him is similar to that provided to citizens.
- Exemption from tuition fees for international students
- Spending a three-month bonus for shipping books
- He/she will be paid a two-month bonus for processing supplies upon their arrivals.
- The educational institution should provide discounted meals for external students.
- Free airline ticket in case of acceptance of the scholarship and also a free airline ticket at the end of each academic year according to the specified guidelines.
- Provision of the adequate housing, scientific, social, cultural, and training care.
- Male and female students are allocated according to the terms of privatization, and they are allocated to the disciplines that follow the path competitively.
Brief Description King Saud University Scholarships In Saudi Arabia
- Scholarship Location: Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Host University/Organization: King Saud University, Riyadh
- Fund Type: Fully- Funded Scholarships
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Eligible Nationalities: International Students (Males and Females)
- Starting Date: Monday, January 3, 2022
- Application Deadline: Still Ongoing
King Saud University Scholarship in Saudi Arabia Eligibility:
Admission requirements for the undergraduate scholarship program at King Saud University include:
- The applicant must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- He/she must have a high school graduation degree of not less than credit/very good
- The applicant(s) must have not previously studied in a similar program in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- The applicant must be medically fit.
- The applicant’s age should not be more than twenty-five (25) years.
- Female applicants must have a (close family member) residency in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to apply for the scholarship.
Visit Here: BI Presidential Scholarship 2022 In Norway
Required Documents of King Saud University Scholarships In Saudi Arabia
- Valid passport/National ID: A copy of the ID + a copy of the Mahram ID
- High School Degree Certificate: A copy of the high school certificate.
- Official Transcript: A copy of the academic transcript
- Birth certificate: A copy of the birth certificate
- Certificate of good conduct
How to Apply for King Saud University Scholarship in Saudi Arabia?
- Enter the online scholarship admission portal at King Saud University from here.
- Choose “New Application” and fill in the application form with all the required information.
- Upload all required documents
- Submit your Application.
Please visit the official site of the King Saud University Scholarship in Saudi Arabia for more details.