The Young World Summit for 2022 will take place in Tokyo, Japan and the Leading Asia Scholarship is an initiative to try and ensure that Asians are represented in this important event planned by the Bureau of International Relations.
Young World is currently looking for young leaders trying to make a positive impact within Asia.
Every country in the continent of Asia is going through its struggles and challenges. Most countries are considering what it means for their future when taking into account various issues introduced by the trade war between China and the USA.
Check Here: University of Nottingham Scholarships in UK 2022
There is a huge increase in plastic pollution in this area. Increased censorship in the area has been substituted for a decrease in domestic security and individual fears.
Here are more details about the Leading Asia Scholarship 2022
Financial coverage: Fully Funded
Eligible Regions: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, India, Pakistan, South Korea, Bhutan, Brunei, Darussalam, Cambodia, China, Indonesia, Japan, North Korea, Kyrgyzstan, Lao, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, People’s Democratic Republic, Myanmar, Nepal, Kazakhstan, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Vietnam.
- Access to the 2022 One Young World Summit in Toky, Japan.
- Accommodation in Hotels from the 15 May to 19 May 2022 in Tokyo.
- All three meals will be covered by including breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Transportation facility between the hotel to the OYW summit 2022.
- International airfare cost from home country to Tokyo, Japan.
- Summit material and another administration cost.
- Priority will be given to candidates from countries that have been less represented at previous OYW Summits and those who are first-time attendees.
- One Young World cannot respond to individual emails inquiring about the outcome of the Leading Asia scholarship selection process due to the huge number of applications.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Candidates must be between the age of 18 and 35 years.
- Candidates must have leadership skills.
- They must have evidenced commitment that they are willing to bring a positive change.
- Candidates must be working on key/major/global issues.
- Candidates must have a track record of working on impactful and extraordinary ideas.
- Finally, candidates must be nationals of one of the eligible countries mentioned.
- Follow the link below to apply for the Leading Asia Scholarship for One Young World Summit in Japan 2022. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted individually.