The application period for Leiden University Scholarships is now open.
Leiden University is an esteemed public university located in The Netherlands, Leiden. It is widely acclaimed for its excellence in research and education, especially in the sciences.
Minerva Scholarship Funds Foundation is a private Dutch educational development foundation that offers merit-based scholarships to international students applying to study abroad at Leiden University in the Netherlands.
There is no requirement on the country of study, race, or even the field of study. It doesn’t matter whether you’re attending college for a bachelor’s degree or if you’ve already graduated and decided to pursue your master’s program. So make sure to apply before it’s too late!
As the Leiden University scholarships are fully funded, your monthly stipend should cover most of your monthly expenses.
Applications are open twice a year, so this is your chance to register. Please don’t let it pass you by!
The application process is online, so after submission, you need to allow time for the professors to evaluate the application.
Leiden University in the Netherlands is offering scholarships for all students who are interested in studying there.
The Minerva Scholarship fund is a foundation that aims to provide scholarships to students to study and do research.
- Governance and Global Affairs,
- Social and Behavioral Sciences
Here are more details about the Leiden University Scholarships
Financial coverage: Fully Funded
Eligible Regions: Anyone can apply.
Deadline: December 15, 2021
Here are the benefits offered by Leiden University Scholarships:
- scholarship amount between €900 and €2000.
- Research cost,
- Travel cost,
- Living cost (accommodation) subsidy.
Eligibility Criteria :
Applicants must meet the following criteria to apply for Leiden University Scholarships:
- Applicants should first enroll in a Bachelors or Master’s degree program at Leiden University.
- Not be a member of L.S.V Minerva.
- The application pertains to an exceptional or prestigious study or research project in the Netherlands or abroad.
- The projects fall in one of the following category: internship, study or research.
- After completion of project, the student must submit project report within three months, with accompanying images.
- The applicants will be notified one month before the deadline that either their application was successful or not, or they will receive the scholarship or not.
- Applicants are responsible for completing the application along with documents, in case of incomplete or late application, Minerva or Leiden University will not be responsible.
- Completely fill the application form after downloading.
- Submit the complete application dossier to the address provided.
- The committee will evaluate the applications, on the basis of criteria.
December 15, 2021