MCI The Entrepreneurial University Scholarships is an applied science university that offers a great way for entrepreneurs to connect with the academic world, specifically when it comes to the business sector.
Its innovative and entrepreneurial environment helps MCI offer its students a great way to learn how to effectively transfer their knowledge through impactful knowledge transfer and research.
This MCI The Entrepreneurial University Scholarships represents a strong global brand of entrepreneurship by offering services such as academic teaching and training and by encouraging some students to start up their own start-ups while also providing them with all of the resources they need.
Requirements Documents For Applying:
- A copy of the submitted application for an eligible masters program to MCI
- Written application
- Updated CV
- Passport copy
- Motivation letter
- Documented engagement in issues and ideas related to Europe
- Master thesis related to Europe (It should be related to aiming at being published)
- Language Proficiency Certificate
There are certain criteria on which applications of the candidates will be accessed:
- Students who have a current (or past) commitment to European issues and ideas with Evidence provided, Nature and Degree of engagement/commitment, Impact achieved.
- Students who have a future commitment to European issues and ideas with the feasibility of the defined goals, Potential impact of applicants’ aims
These are programs that are available for study at MCI with different programs.
- Entrepreneurship & Tourism
- Corporate Governance & Finance (online)
- European Health Economics & Management
- Environmental, Process & Energy Engineering (full-time)
- International Business & Management
- International Business & Law
- Management, Communication & IT
- International Health & Social Management
- Medical Technologies (E)
- Mechatronics & Smart Technologies
MCI The Entrepreneurial University Scholarships In Austria 2022:
These are two main scholarships packages being provided by MCI University. The detail is given below:
- Kindly Remember that nationals of EU countries are eligible for all master’s programs and worldwide students can apply for executive masters programs.
- Applicants should be interested in Sustainable Development Goals
- Applicants should be fresh candidates who are required to pay the annual tuition fee
- Master’s thesis related to Europe is also required for Jean-Claude Juncker Scholarship
The selection process of the applications process will consist of two steps, The first one is the pre-selection step and the second one is the interview step. Finals decision will be made on the following criterion.
- 50% submitted documents
- 50% interview with the jury
Detail Of MCI The Entrepreneurial University Austria Scholarships 2022:
Host University: MCI The Entrepreneurial
Degree: Masters programs:
Worldwide: Worldwide students
Session: Fall 2022
Supporting: Bank Ki-moon, Jean-Claude Juncke
The last date to apply for MCI The Entrepreneurial University is March 31, 2022